Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clarity456

VIP Member
I wondered this too?! Seems to be no sign of him on her social media
I’d been wondering about whether they’re still together. I’d guess they were off, but saw she’s quite ill in hospital & has mentioned him so I wonder if they’re now back on.
They are most definitely OFF and seem to have been since the last few weeks of Australia... He's been living in Manchester and her in Leeds....on their wedding anniversary (their middle sons birthday) she didn't wish him a happy anniversary and on fathers day only wished him a happy fathers day in the same picture along with her mate Connor and brother because "you all got my back and the babies like that"

Would love to know the reason behind it all as she seemed proper in to him and obviously didn't work herself so heavily depended on him financially for her designer gear. He always seemed proper distant so I would guess whatever has happened is all his doing.

I used to really like her just before they left for Australia, but since they came back something about her that I can't put my finger on is really annoying me. Probably because she's abit lost without Kallum and being a bit of a tryhard to prove she's fine with her nipples unnecessarily out at every opportunity.

She's said before on her blog she's a drama queen so i hope to god im wrong but wouldn't surprise me if this illness is being exaggerated as a cry for help and to try and get kal to take her back....not saying she's not ill but i reckon she'll have milked it for all it was worth.

Reactions: 5
Shes deffo gonna think she’s made it now if she starts hanging round with the desperate Geordie shore crew. Cringe

mardy bum

She’s hanging about with a guy who’s a known creep in the bar industry in the area. Chats up underage girls, I actually saw him leading a very very drunk young girl into a taxi with him and the poor girl wouldn’t have been able to tell you her own name and it all kicked off when some lads saw what he was doing. Doesn’t surprise me though, any attention is good attention in her eyes.

• Wow

thisisme20

Chatty Member
Oh my god! I nearly cringed to death! 🤣
Look at me flexing my twiglet arms in my jeans and my free Nike Jordan’s! Got a bit of a sweat on so I had a rose in a restaurant that’s meant to be closed but...we move!
That’s the thing isn’t it? I don’t give a shit if it’s for an AD, these things are CLOSED and the restaurant she sat at outside should be reported. I know exactly where she is and I’m in a good mind to do it. You don’t see actual influencers doing that. It’s breaking the LAW.

EM0015

Yeah regardless of what tier if you’ve been abroad you have to isolate when you get back.... which she clearly hasn’t done.
she got back. Went to mothers. Went home and has been out and about ever since. She’s just a dick.
But remember she’s had covid and meningitis which left her with months and months of rehab and recovery. Fucking clearly not.

• Heart
  • Haha

Spillingthet25

Chatty Member
So, I wasn't going to do this but I feel I need to after listening to the "dreadful" podcasts, Seeing the shit on her Instagram and also the bullshit story of "Me and Kal"

First of all she is full of shit i think we all know that already. The reason her and "Kal" have fallen out this time is because he wasn't happy about her breaking the "covid rules" and plastering it all over social media now he's back at rugby. He is under very strict rules at rugby and cant be seen to be breaking them. She was asked not to flaunt her bullshit with regards to Kallum and she just couldn't help herself. If he is seen breaking the rules he gets fined at rugby. She mixes at house parties, as people at her house when the kids are at Kallums and is looking for "husband number 2" with money. Dont be fooled by this "Im not looking for a blue tick" bullshit because she's messaging 2 rugby players from 2 different teams and a married man woopppsss

Some people can live a life in false lies and bullshit but its getting to a stage its cringe now. The story about a girl contacting her with regards to wanting to kill herself? so tell me why hasnt she plugged the "girl" why hasnt she kept people up to date with her progress and why hasnt she helped with groups etc.. let me tell you because it didnt happen. Thats how low she is to get her name out there. PATHETIC. Her car is on lease and her home is private rented which Kallum pays towards aswell as child maintence. SHE OWNS NOTHING she borrows of peter to pay paul. Her life is a mess and she hides it to make people think she is rolling in it. She cried over her dog but hadnt seen it for weeks because she couldnt be arsed walking it so Bradley had him. Its all fake and for show.

Kallum is dating a lovely girl who is hard working and she doesnt like it. His new girlfriend doesnt want to be around her because she bullied her in her younger years and Sophie doesnt like that Kallum wont make her meet her. I am friends with someonein her friendship group and Sophie has been nasty towards my friend. When she found out about my friend she put a video on her instagram claiming Kallum was on Tinder then happenedto release the single mum pod casts. SHES A BEG!!
Your my new fave person 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

• Heart

Agsxx

Does any one else feel awful when she posts about having a favourite child? Like how could you even suggest you have a favourite?

Clarity456

VIP Member
View attachment 336058
So are you allowed to go from a teir 3 (Leeds) to a tier 2 (Harrogate) just for a boozy lunch??
I love how she specifically just had to get Kallum in the shot for this pic 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ proper sticking 2 fingers up to "maxine and crew" isn't she, hahaaaaa!!!

It's ok Soph, we know you've probably just talked him into getting the kids joint xmas presents as you're skint from taking yourself off to Dubai! :LOL:

• Haha

Hereforthecomments1

I’m the same I used to really like sophie but now shes almost unrecognisable. She seems to care more about that sh*t hole bar/cafe she works in and the weird little Pakistani man child owner who always has his tongue out and trainers with wedges to make him look taller. He proper knocks me sick. :sick: She just seem to be running round leeds with a load of teenagers at the moment.

I much prefer trendy cool mum/wife soph.

• Heart

Clarity456

VIP Member
It’s the fact that she has all the people calling her out for past behaviour and she won’t acknowledge it - even if she said “I wasn’t very kind to people when I was a bit younger but I’ve grown and I’ve realised how I was - in sorry” - there’s no smoke without fire, and there’s some seriously specific stories about her. Her lack of self awareness is astonishing.
So no, Sophie, you’re not back with a brand new track, you’re back with the same boring broken record. Bore off and manifest some dignity and some decorum.
Yea but, why respond like an adult when you can just say "mic drop" Or "we move" and at the same time show all those black men who've just came out of jail how ghetto and cool your five towns self is 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Betsy85

She’ll be thinking she’s “made it”! When she says “my favourite times are when I’m home with the kids, cooking a Sunday dinner, watching telly” me thinks you bullshit too much darling!! Imagine what she’d be saying about Kallum if it was him swanning off every other day 🤔

Maxine1974

Ahhhh I'm so fuc#ing angry!!!

So this wine that she has apparently "won" its a blatant fix!!!

If you look at the brand who ran the competition they chose 3 influencers (including our soph) as winners. How the F**k is that fair! I have reported the whole thing to ASA so if she if found to have advertised this falsely or has been paid and not made it public knowledge she will be in trouble as will with brand and other influencers.

Also it only got drawn today and our soph is guzzling the prize wine as we speak, if that isn't an obvious fix then I don't know what is.
She’s such a fucking beg.
I love wine and like to think I know a thing or two about it and honestly people only drink that whispering angel to look good. It’s a status symbol.
Silly cow usually sups the Aldi stuff when she’s buying.

• Haha

Noseymannymum

She's again forcing herself on him which is what she always has done....He replied back with 2 heart emoji's not a big long shpeel about "thank you to my wife for supporting me through everything" as she was probably hoping.

Wouldn't surprise me if she slipped something in his drink one night and got pregnant with baby number 4 to force him back :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
I’ve just noticed that he liked a girls picture who is my boyfriends friends babymum. put it this way, I wouldn’t want my “husband” liking this girls pic 😂 he’s defo tearing it up

On them latest pics you can see her Kallum tattoo 🙈🙈 like I get it, he was her husband and it’s not like they disappear over night but you would at least cover it with some makeup or something wouldn’t you!

• Haha

Hereforthecomments1

I forget to say. my mate was in playa blanca at the same time as her and the fam and her words were 'they were like a gang of travellers' 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Clarity456

VIP Member
Something about us all been disgusting and be are claiming to be kind but we are not and we should all unite together 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Hi Sophie
🙄 oh please, if Sophie had just announced she and Kal were divorcing, you know, like normal people do, and had handled it with maturity there likely would never have been a thread on here 🤷🏻‍♀️

doingajez

Anybody fancy dropping a bomb on that place? You’d wipeout at least 50% of the dickhead population of Leeds in one go.

• Haha