Sophie Watkins #3 Nips always out, dust up her snout, Z-lister mates and gangster dates

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like she's taking her slave - sorry I mean her nanny, on the next holiday 🙄 poor girl is been taken the piss out of.
It will be de ja vue, token trip to the pool with the boys so soph can get her arse out in a thong for an insta post, then the kids get fucked off with Mary Poppins so Sophie can hang around in dirty tit holes boozing with undesirables.

what’s his name haha
Zak Hardaker

Reactions: 1
What the hell is our Col going on about?
Mother like daughter in spewing shite

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
bit handsy too I gather to men and women- allegedly (or though the way he jumped to get at mgk the other week says a bit). But he keeps the mrs in real designer gear and away from work doesn’t he so he’s ‘real man’ to the likes of her…. it just shows her bullshit, spouting one day that she wouldn’t rely on a man, or give everything to supporting his dreams, but the next day, the McGregor clan are ‘goals’

Reactions: 2
Guess who’s popping over to Mook this afternoon…
Will report back with shenanigans.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
It was on her stories friday I think/ yesterday. They all merge into one day normally. One of those shite memes about Dee loving him on the dole and loving him now loyalty things.