Sophie Watkins #3 Nips always out, dust up her snout, Z-lister mates and gangster dates

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks an absolute state. For somebody who can look stunning this is horrible. Close up her body is obviously not as perfect as it seems.
And the nipple hanging out is just gross 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 1
She’s off her head in that horrendous outfit, can literally see more than the last doctor that did her smear.
Never seen so much coke in all my life - despite this, everyone is bored off their tits. Lads are watching football on their phones.
Nanny McPhee has been dragged along for a treat.
Not much info about Karl or his brand, just some weird skew pictures everywhere.
This event is trash - 100% would not recommend.
It’s a shame because Karl deserves better.

Reactions: 6
It’s ok, seems her Bessies from Geordie Shore are on the way. Anyone fancy a meet in leeds? I’m sure I can find some nice bits of string in the shed to wear 😂

Nanny McPhee has been dragged along for a treat.
every bitchy girl needs a fat ugly mate don’t they for pics 😂 not saying she is, but next to Sophie, who in the right light and outfit can be stunning…..

• Haha
Reactions: 2
My friend models for Karl and she said it’s like a regular night outin Mook, everyone in their own separate groups @eeeee1 can you confirm? 😂

Sophie needs to realise the geordie shore girls are going because of Karl not her! They prob couldn’t give a flying if she’s there or not tbh. 😂

Reactions: 2
My friend models for Karl and she said it’s like a regular night outin Mook, everyone in their own separate groups @eeeee1 can you confirm? 😂
Yep.
A real PR/networking event would have people mingling and getting to know each other.
I’ve been put in a corner with my mate and left to it.
No real host, no atmosphere, like I said - boys are watching football.
It’s a tit show.

Reactions: 4
Yep.
A real PR/networking event would have people mingling and getting to know each other.
I’ve been put in a corner with my mate and left to it.
No real host, no atmosphere, like I said - boys are watching football.
It’s a tit show.
cant believe we’ve got a source in action she will be trying to work out who it is 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
I can’t work out if she has actually blurred it, or if it’s just the cheap market stall fabric of the outfit. It looks like a reject of dancing on ice, or like the Geordie Shore lasses flog. Could swear I had trousers in that fabric when I was about 14 for school and we all wore the stretchy 8.99 boot from the cheap shops the adults got Saturday night tops from (or outfits for the pop and crisp nights)

It’s an absolute “TipTop” outfit. Can u all remember that shop on boar lane in Leeds near maccy Ds hahah ffs 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She looks saggy, Sophie you're getting older and it's going South so stop dressing like a Geordie shore wannabe.