Sophie Watkins #3 Nips always out, dust up her snout, Z-lister mates and gangster dates

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahahahaha the bleeping staaaaaate

Is that a few chopped up lines or what? Col looks off her bleeping (spaniels ears) tits.
Told you! I hate the stuff but I’ve been around a lot of coke in my life but last night was obscene.

Reactions: 2
bleeping hell, all she has to do is piss Kal off once and for him to go to the family courts and allege that she's high on coke around his kids and that's it 😳😳 he could be awarded full time custody and her maintenance would drop to zero....

If I were her drippy brother or sisters I’d be furious, giving her a right mouthful and telling her to remove that picture immediately.

Reactions: 1
“Obsessed with you” imagine being that shallow & obsessed with a bunch of geordie blow up dolls 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️ I can’t wait to see what they look like in 10 years 🥴

Reactions: 1
MooK will end up like Floritas & house of smiths in Newcastle... shut down and All staff owners and bouncers arrested For drug supply!! Wait and see. If u haven’t read the story google it 😂😂😂 geordie lot we’re all over those bars every weekend before they got shut down..

• Haha
Reactions: 5