Sophie Watkins #3 Nips always out, dust up her snout, Z-lister mates and gangster dates

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her pea-brained head she’ll be completely justifying all of this with “I’m doing it for them”. No Sophie no you’re bleeping not. You’re doing this for yourself as it’s been pointed out many times, Sophie and her needs comes first and always will.

Dragging them out of their School and familiar environment and moving them further away from their safety network to go and live in a deprived area of a completely different city with a bloke she’s known a few months. It’s shocking and why the duck aren’t her nearest and dearest giving her some home truths on her tit-show of a life? 🤯 I feel so sorry for those boys 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 6
In her pea-brained head she’ll be completely justifying all of this with “I’m doing it for them”. No Sophie no you’re bleeping not. You’re doing this for yourself as it’s been pointed out many times, Sophie and her needs comes first and always will.

Dragging them out of their School and familiar environment and moving them further away from their safety network to go and live in a deprived area of a completely different city with a bloke she’s known a few months. It’s shocking and why the duck aren’t her nearest and dearest giving her some home truths on her tit-show of a life? 🤯 I feel so sorry for those boys 😔
She seems to think she'll be able to make quick money but at what cost to the kids? What skills do they both have to renovate a house or will they have to pay trades to do everything? Decent trades are expensive and booked up but she won't realise that. Say she can flip this house in a year to eighteen months will she then move the kids schools again? Does she realise the impact on the kids? This will end in tears and the poor kids will suffer the most.

She seems to think she'll be able to make quick money but at what cost to the kids? What skills do they both have to renovate a house or will they have to pay trades to do everything? Decent trades are expensive and booked up but she won't realise that. Say she can flip this house in a year to eighteen months will she then move the kids schools again? Does she realise the impact on the kids? This will end in tears and the poor kids will suffer the most.
It’s clear she hasn’t thought about the kids at all tbh

to go and live in a deprived area of a completely different city with a bloke she’s known a few months.
not to mention said bloke who she's only known a few months is happy to show her car on his social media but not her 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

She posts him so she can't even use the excuse that she's just being soooo private about this relationship 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
not to mention said bloke who she's only known a few months is happy to show her car on his social media but not her 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

She posts him so she can't even use the excuse that she's just being soooo private about this relationship 🤷🏻‍♀️
She talks about it alllll the time - switched from party Sophie to “empire building with bae” real quick - “my partner this” “my partner that” blah blah blah

• Heart
No mention of the podcast has she dropped the idea again I was excited for my dose of nonsense and boss bitching

No mention of the podcast has she dropped the idea again I was excited for my dose of nonsense and boss bitching
She said she was bringing it back and asked what topics we wanted to hear about, then never mentioned it again, until the issue came up in a DIY q&a at which point she said she had other "things to focus on" or something.

More than likely with this terraced house being bought in the arse end of Bradford she's finally realised that the shite she chats just makes her look stupid 🙏🙏🙏 just last year according to the podcast her locked screen aka vision board was a detached house in North Leeds 🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Clarity456 said:
More than likely with this terraced house being bought in the arse end of Bradford she's finally realised that the shite she chats just makes her look stupid 🙏🙏🙏 just last year according to the podcast her locked screen aka vision board was a detached house in North Leeds 🥴🥴🥴
Didn't she say the bloke on her vision board looked like a criminal so she got one thing right 😂 The reason she won't be telling anyone her address us because she's got egg on her face, no North Leeds house and a postcode that couldn't be more different.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
And why did she want to do it on YouTube? Not an expert in podcasts but surely no one wants to sit and listen to an audio podcast on YouTube, it’s inconvenient, maybe a visual one but I doubt she’d do that again.

And why did she want to do it on YouTube? Not an expert in podcasts but surely no one wants to sit and listen to an audio podcast on YouTube, it’s inconvenient, maybe a visual one but I doubt she’d do that again.
Let’s be honest she won’t do any videos on it, or will do one and that’ll be that due to the needing to edit them oh a record them 🤣

I thought it was spider woman body stocking thing for fancy dress?!
Was it actually for a fancy dress party? It would make more sense since it is definitely for the zara Halloween collection to be a dragon - my friend turned up to her party in the same thing.

Literally plastered the house all over Instagram and thinks no one knows where it is 🙃