Sophie Watkins #3 Nips always out, dust up her snout, Z-lister mates and gangster dates

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember her having one of her weird photos posing in the front garden and you could literally see the full street sign and someone commented that she might want to delete the photo, blur it out and repost and she interpreted that as someone leaking her address 🤯 bleeping moron 😂

anyone get the subtle dig at Kirby, Nichola, Charlotte and co.... only 3 people in the "circle" aparrently 🙃
Yep nor do I think her drippy brother is included in the circle of cunts🚫

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Why does she have to ruin her perfectly decent charity appeal for kids with “fuckin this” and “fuckin that” can she not have an ounce of class and professionalism for one little task? She’s so gross.

I remember her having one of her weird photos posing in the front garden and you could literally see the full street sign and someone commented that she might want to delete the photo, blur it out and repost and she interpreted that as someone leaking her address 🤯 bleeping moron 😂
Literally came to say this, she literally posted the street sign of the rented place herself 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

Reactions: 1
I know she has Botox etc done I’m sure the majority of us have it but I’ve never met someone so expressionless. Like she literally has the same expression 24/7

Lews obsession with boomerangs on Instagram is making me ill. You’d think he would know someone who is a social media professional who could give him some tips?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
No ones gonna say anything if you wear a thong at Nikki Beach Ibiza or Wet Republic Las Vegas or something - and this nasty troll actually thinks her arse looks great before she has a tantrum about me being a fat Karen who needs a shag - but is it really the time or the place on a weekday spa break?!

She should get banned from that spa for that 🤦🏻‍♀️

Weird she was there the exact same day as Charlotte but not together.

Charlotte’s business page follows Sophie and liked one of her pics 5 days ago.

Really weird she doesn’t follow her from her personal page though.

Charlotte doesn’t even follow our soph.
she follows kirby and co but not Sophie.
Yet Sophie posting flame emojis on Charlotte’s pics three days a go…..

Probs thinks by liking pics from her business page she might get more reach… she is a huge influencer don’t you know hahahaha 🙄

The new photos she’s had done would be loads better if she scrapped the dark tan, Rylan sized veneers and skinny eyebrows

Also Beth Rogers commenting is hilarious considering she’s been in these threads a few times 🐸☕

• Wow
  • Haha
How d
The new photos she’s had done would be loads better if she scrapped the dark tan, Rylan sized veneers and skinny eyebrows

Also Beth Rogers commenting is hilarious considering she’s been in these threads a few times 🐸☕
How do you know this?

Puts a call out to over 18k followers to go follow her on TokTok………… gets 50 followers. Building a right empire there Soph 🥴🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just a note to say I don’t think we should be naming people who we think are on this thread. Any of us on here could be named (let’s be honest, we all know Sophie IRL) and none of us want that!

Anyway, have a lovely evening. I’ll be keeping my eye out for more sharpie brows on Insta!

She really needs to stop with the progress on renovating the house until she has the keys!! It’s not final until them keys are in your hand 🙄 recently a friend lost a house because the bank said it wasn’t worth the money and they were putting down a VERY large deposit

Reactions: 2
She really needs to stop with the progress on renovating the house until she has the keys!! It’s not final until them keys are in your hand 🙄 recently a friend lost a house because the bank said it wasn’t worth the money and they were putting down a VERY large deposit
and especially with today’s rise in interest rates with more to come ☹

Do we reckon she's bought this house (looks lovely btw 😍) with Lewis?

Very bad move having anything with his name on asset wise when her and the kids end up homeless cos the house has been repossessed under proceeds of crime 😂

Also, she used to always say on the boss witch podcast she is "manifesting" a house in North Leeds but the location of this is given as "west yorkshire" ....has she ended up buying in lightcliffe or somewhere 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
The last time Lewis was send down, before he had opened up his own cleaning business - this got taken away under the proceeds of crime! He then came out, and was working with his “friend” cleaning carpets who has also done his time in jail for you know what. The friends you see on his Snapchat are all doing you know what, I have inside eyes 👀

The last time Lewis was send down, before he had opened up his own cleaning business - this got taken away under the proceeds of crime! He then came out, and was working with his “friend” cleaning carpets who has also done his time in jail for you know what. The friends you see on his Snapchat are all doing you know what, I have inside eyes 👀
Oh a million percent you'd think a 30 year old mother of 3 would be a bit smarter with her kids home and stability!

Oh a million percent you'd think a 30 year old mother of 3 would be a bit smarter with her kids home and stability!
I can see this ending really badly and as much as I don’t like her, I don’t want to watch it happen but it’s inevitable. Those poor boys!

• Heart
Reactions: 6