Sophie Watkins #3 Nips always out, dust up her snout, Z-lister mates and gangster dates

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahaha this!!!! No one has ever thought drippy egg Dave is her fella…. a) they look the same b) we actually know you irl

“For all you TL trolls this is my brother”. Erm we know you bleeping idiot, we know you 🤦🏼‍♀️😂
Saw drippy Dave in Copleys without her. Thought they were conjoined

What’s happened to Lauren??? No sign of her for over a month??? She’s normally so active on Instagram liking Sophie’s pictures

Something deffo gone on with drippy Dave & Lozza they usually love a public declaration to each other 😳😬

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Isn’t he so damn ugly.... right Donkey head

Also she’s only posted a video of all the table to enhance speculation on here of her beaver 🦫 toothed bro isn’t in a relationship anymore

Last edited:
  • Haha
Donkey head, drippy egg, drippy Dave, beaver.

howling

drippy & loz are over and they trying for a are they aren’t they like soph & kal did.
incest version of holly oaks them lot

The second hand embarrassment of everyone at the table with their phones out. Bet there’s been more banter at a wake 😂

Reactions: 2
Why has she got the same outfit that she wore to a mucky pub the other day to go to a nice restaurant? It looks bloody awful.

Living her best life in her primark leggings complete with holes 🤭

✌ Also this is annoying as fook

Those nylon curls from yesterday’s shoot 😮🤢

I know some on here big him up but I can’t stand Karl’s gormless head. That particular gang of mates of hers are rotten

First of all how on earth is making money if she outsources her graphic design and her video content? (p.s what does she actually do when she is getting tit done?!) She is either loosing out on money and injecting cash through her 'partner' or she is charging businesses over the odds for a little bit of SM, which the small businesses she targets surely can't afford?

Also this takeaway she is running is making me cringe, is it the same as the pie and mash one? Is she a glorified delivery driver? that won't make her millions anytime soon. This Boss witch Vibe is swiftly going down hill.

Also Lauren and Dave have deffo split. Which is such a shame, but also wonder how she is going to handle that cos she made out her and Lauren were 'sisters' and super close but her own brother has cheater on her awkssssss

• Wow
Reactions: 2