Sophie Watkins #3 Nips always out, dust up her snout, Z-lister mates and gangster dates

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she's met Lewis (ex con/dodgy dealer), say 9 months in and theyre buying a house together with no steady/permanent income - how can they get a mortgage, unless they've got a huge deposit?! She lives in a rented house off the back of kals maintenance, cant see her having any backup. Reckon its laundered money through Lewis' dodgy deals. Wheres the money coming from for the reno? None of it makes sense. There's no way this is all security and happy families.

Reactions: 2
There’s a reason she didn’t do this with her best mate Bradley, he knows too much about her lack of income and messy finances

So she's met Lewis (ex con/dodgy dealer), say 9 months in and theyre buying a house together with no steady/permanent income - how can they get a mortgage, unless they've got a huge deposit?! She lives in a rented house off the back of kals maintenance, cant see her having any backup. Reckon its laundered money through Lewis' dodgy deals. Wheres the money coming from for the reno? None of it makes sense. There's no way this is all security and happy families.
the first mention of Lewis was around September to stick two fingers up to Kal when he was in Santorini with his new Mrs 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ IG stories were still being posted with Giovanni last spring, so no where near 9 months for Bonnie and Clyde 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

2 words - Old Col.

She’s very confident that she’s bagged this property and being allowed in to measure up yet makes statements like “roll on completion day”. I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s a private sale possibly one of Drugs Bunny’s associates

Tbh she told everyone it was 120k at first and then one of her boss witch mates said she’s telling everyone’s it’s cheaper. I’m not a real estate expert at all but is that too much for a house in that location and in that state?

If they've got a house that was advertised at 140k for 80, that screams dirty money cash purchase.....

Maybe he's bought the house, they've agreed her inheritance from her stepdad and Kals the Carleton house sale money will finance the reno, then when its in a nice condition he'll kick her out, change the locks, sell the house as it's his name only on the deeds and his money will miraculously be cleaned 😭

She did have that psychic reading that told her a man was going to use her.

Something just seems very off with this, I don't know any other man who'd want to even move in with a girl who was baggage free within 3/4 months of being with them (1st pic together posted Oct 17th) let alone become financially intertwined with a divorcee with 3 kids, so unfortunately for Silly Soph it seems like theres some massive ulterior motive!

Tbh she told everyone it was 120k at first and then one of her boss witch mates said she’s telling everyone’s it’s cheaper. I’m not a real estate expert at all but is that too much for a house in that location and in that state?
Yeah £140k is way over the average for East Bowling. It’s a really deprived area.

It’s actually the second most ethnically diverse area of Bradford. I’m not saying that’s a bad thing, but it’ll be a huge change to Roundhay. Can’t see Soph slotting in too well there when she can’t pop round Flying Pizza every other night - she’ll have a choice of a couple proper old school, rough pubs as her local.

Fun fact: her local sandwich shop is called In Bread. Says it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Unless I'm mistaken, nobody on here has put her address on tattle?!!???
Yes we know it's Roundhay area, we can see that from the photos she posts (and she's even said it herself 🙄🙄)
And for the people who actually do know her address I'm sure the full address has never been 'leaked'
Shes a bloody fantasist. Loves to play the victim.
Stop lying dick head 🙄

Screenshot_20220201_075743_com.instagram.android.jpg

Reactions: 1
Unless I'm mistaken, nobody on here has put her address on tattle?!!???
Yes we know it's Roundhay area, we can see that from the photos she posts (and she's even said it herself 🙄🙄)
And for the people who actually do know her address I'm sure the full address has never been 'leaked'
Shes a bloody fantasist. Loves to play the victim.
Stop lying dick head 🙄

View attachment 1031483
No one ever posted her address but she makes it too easy. Never blurs o it store at signs, posts everywhere she goes. And her new place as someone pointed out you can literally find on rightmove. I wouldn’t have posted anything until the sale was official and took down off of rightmove completely. She sets herself up the clown 🤡

Reactions: 4
Is there another site that talks about her? She complains about stuff that’s never actually been said on here.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think she’s just a compulsive liar. Like the trolls on Instagram that don’t exist. She doesn’t get enough interaction for trolls and her comments aren’t limited so 🤷🏽‍♀️ But maybe the podcast will clear that up whenever it comes out 😂

Why is she such a bare faced liar 🤥 not once has her address - either old or new - been put on here despite people knowing exactly where they both are.

anyone get the subtle dig at Kirby, Nichola, Charlotte and co.... only 3 people in the "circle" aparrently 🙃