Sophie Watkins #3 Nips always out, dust up her snout, Z-lister mates and gangster dates

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She definitely removed the Samuel L Jackson pics from “Burga ting” because she read about it on here 🤭

Reactions: 2
I’ve just looked at the salon who’s social media she has ‘revamped’. If it all takes to be a social media manager and consultant is to the change the font and background on some crappy ‘dream big’ quotes, then I might as well quit working and do that job off my sofa based on that crap….. I mean, get more creative then ‘get it guuuuurl’- not everyone likes to vomit (sorry, be ‘inspired’) when they look for a new beauty salon. I feel sorry for them if they have paid a lot for that!

Might just be me but inspirational quotes mean nothing to me, especially when I want to find a good hairdresser. I want to focus on their work/transformations, each stylist they have and how they’re unique to the salon so you know who’s the best choice for you 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Might just be me but inspirational quotes mean nothing to me, especially when I want to find a good hairdresser. I want to focus on their work/transformations, each stylist they have and how they’re unique to the salon so you know who’s the best choice for you 🤷🏽‍♀️
It means crap all to me. It’s about the work. And if the pictures of the work and stylists are crap, then I just think ‘why’…. I mean, for me, I mainly look at salons for nails and treatments, and if my beautician is more focussed on her energy and positivity then I’m not stepping foot near! it should be about what they can do. Same as if the pics are of the same few clients who are already ‘perfect’- it’s either cliquey and you get crap job for being a stranger, or they need a good foundation to produce little.
but annoyingly this is what social media people Seem to think everyone wants, and the saloons that can’t make money because they are crap buy into this because they think it’s the socials that is the issue…… 🙄🙄🙄 it’s like the crap bars she helps promotes, it’s sod all todo with the insta vibe, it’s the fact they are rough as duck that no one decent goes!

Reactions: 1
I always think the way she promotes businesses he language she uses and the quotes are aimed at really young girls, girls who can’t really afford the luxury lifestyle yet. Again not an expert in marketing but I think I’d be promoting certain businesses more to older audiences

Have Kal and Rachel split up? They aren’t following each other anymore and my friend who’s friendly with Rach says she never mentions him anymore.

• Sad
How odd, when most recently asked about the podcast and trolls she said she no longer reads here and doesn't care anymore so I'm struggling to see why she's now dedicating captions?

First thing people are going to do after seeing that is look this website up just out of curiosity.
If I was a business considering working with her, I’d be instantly turned off. She’s such an idiot.

That’s how dense she is. She knows most of us know her and still in her delusional state of mind likes to pretend that we’re people who don’t know her from Adam and have only heard of her through her influencing 😂😂 we know your bro, some of us went to school with him 🤭

• Haha
S
That’s how dense she is. She knows most of us know her and still in her delusional state of mind likes to pretend that we’re people who don’t know her from Adam and have only heard of her through her influencing 😂😂 we know your bro, some of us went to school with him 🤭
Some of us have shagged him (my mate).... even with his fiancé 🤭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
What’s happened to Lauren??? No sign of her for over a month??? She’s normally so active on Instagram liking Sophie’s pictures

What’s happened to Lauren??? No sign of her for over a month??? She’s normally so active on Instagram liking Sophie’s pictures
Literally all the old crew, Kirby, Nichola, Charlotte, Lauren, Leigh, Jen etc. aren't seen for dust these days 😬