Sophie Watkins #3 Nips always out, dust up her snout, Z-lister mates and gangster dates

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Weird to me that she’s posting pictures of other people’s homes/ideas - keep it to yourself, it looks like she’s trying to pass it off as her own. She needs to hold her horses until work is underway on the house.

Reactions: 1
Weird to me that she’s posting pictures of other people’s homes/ideas - keep it to yourself, it looks like she’s trying to pass it off as her own. She needs to hold her horses until work is underway on the house.
She needs to wait until she's got they keys, it's alright measuring for kitchens but if you don't own it it may all be for nothing.

Reactions: 2
She needs to wait until she's got they keys, it's alright measuring for kitchens but if you don't own it it may all be for nothing.
And anything can happen until you’ve got the keys too. I’ve known people who have lost the house a week before completing. Really she should of waited making any kind of Instagram page let alone design plans until it’s all gone through.

The way most if not all of Sophie's boss witch projects go, is they involve a lot of hype then it dies away and is never completed or spoken about again.

Wouldn't surprise me if this house goes the same way tbh.

And anything can happen until you’ve got the keys too. I’ve known people who have lost the house a week before completing. Really she should of waited making any kind of Instagram page let alone design plans until it’s all gone through.
She loves posting quotes like "don't speak about it until it's complete" but then blabs her big mouth about any small thing that might be happening to her if she thinks it helps out with the boss witch act.

The need for Instagram admiration is a disease 😂

Reactions: 4
How is she arsed making new email addresses for all these insta accounts that go dead after 6 months?

• Haha
Everyone’s socials are popping 😂😂one client has 10k followers and only 43 likes and two comments. There’s more to social media management than changing fonts love

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Aye that bridal shops social media was popping when the owner stole all those brides money and all she did was make them private and abort mission.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her engagement rates on her clients social platforms are absolutely diabolical, how and why do people hire her surely they check what she’s actually doing and that’s absolutely duck all to help their business. Does she understand marketing isn’t just making things look pretty it’s actually about driving figures, engagement rates, increasing brand awareness and driving sales?

I think she literally thought to herself, I enjoy social media I think I’ll make a career out of it, without having a clue what is required to boost social media engagement. Absolute amateur

Reactions: 3
Sophie and Lewis’s name is nowhere near this. Mortgage, it’s old Col’s 😂😂
Yeah I deffo think this. Not once has she mentioned she’s bought it or it’s hers she keeps saying we. And even when she shared about the mortgage broker the other day she didn’t say she helped her get a mortgage she said a friend… deffo don’t think the house is hers.
What happened to the other insta she set up with Lauren anyway project houseflip or whatever? That never happened… shock

The house is in Bradford and it was about 120-125k, needs a tit tonne of work doing but if you want a cheap project it’s ideal. Just can’t see her sticking it out because every single room needs a lot of work and she doesn’t do hard work 😂
How you know so much?? 😂😂

That's the thing the poor kids. What happens when they inevitably split up? Sorry kids we're moving from your friends yet again?
Are they actually going to live in the Reno house though or just do it up and sell?

Yeah I deffo think this. Not once has she mentioned she’s bought it or it’s hers she keeps saying we. And even when she shared about the mortgage broker the other day she didn’t say she helped her get a mortgage she said a friend… deffo don’t think the house is hers.
What happened to the other insta she set up with Lauren anyway project houseflip or whatever? That never happened… shock

How you know so much?? 😂😂

Are they actually going to live in the Reno house though or just do it up and sell?
Living in it from what she's said! They're extending the bathroom into one of the kids rooms cos Drug Dealing Lewis and Zak Hardaker Jr love a bath apparently, so that to me doesn't sound like a house flip project to make some quick money...

Also why does a social media manager need a "portfolio"?

• Haha
Said it before if I get to her again, I’ll say what I say on here to her face. She’s a nasty piece of work, a fake ass witch with zero talent, no dress sense or decent morals. She has also declined in her perfect motherhood recently too! That’s no secret!
Think she forgets her circle of so called friends talk and I’ll be honest it’s hit and miss what they say, but she’s the first to gossip slate and kick people when they are down. She soon forgets her bullying campaign and be kind ballocks. Few drinks and the resting witch face is out and death stares.
anyways hello 👋 Sophie

And as for Tv programme, it will be something Leeds based am guessing nothing spectacular
Sure she was an extra in a scene in TOWIE once too she’s always been fame hungry and desperate for attention 😂

• Haha
We have a LOT of mutual friends. Turns out the house price she was bragging about isn’t accurate and it was a lot cheaper because it’s in such a mess. Again not a problem if you like a challenge and really want a proper renovation project, but she can’t stick to anything

Reactions: 3
We have a LOT of mutual friends. Turns out the house price she was bragging about isn’t accurate and it was a lot cheaper because it’s in such a mess. Again not a problem if you like a challenge and really want a proper renovation project, but she can’t stick to anything
so big boss witch Sophie's mortgage is costing 100k or less?

so big boss witch Sophie's mortgage is costing 100k or less?
It’s less, more like 80,000 which again no shame in at all, renovation projects are great but with a fella you’ve known five minutes and you both don’t have a fixed income 🥴

It’s less, more like 80,000 which again no shame in at all, renovation projects are great but with a fella you’ve known five minutes and you both don’t have a fixed income 🥴
and also when u were bragging to everyone last year how you were due to become a millionaire 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Ok Sophie you’ve car that takes petrol. A sale of 2 gram of the good stuff and lew has filled your tank!