Sophie Watkins #3 Nips always out, dust up her snout, Z-lister mates and gangster dates

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mama’s got a brand new mother-bleeping phrase 😳🤮 oh the absolute cringe of it all 🥴 Did anyone every get to the bottom of what her alleged life-changing illness was?

Said it before if I get to her again, I’ll say what I say on here to her face. She’s a nasty piece of work, a fake ass witch with zero talent, no dress sense or decent morals. She has also declined in her perfect motherhood recently too! That’s no secret!
Think she forgets her circle of so called friends talk and I’ll be honest it’s hit and miss what they say, but she’s the first to gossip slate and kick people when they are down. She soon forgets her bullying campaign and be kind ballocks. Few drinks and the resting witch face is out and death stares.
anyways hello 👋 Sophie

And as for Tv programme, it will be something Leeds based am guessing nothing spectacular

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
The problem with her is, she takes (constructive) criticism as bullying.
That’s how you can tell she’s never really had a hard time at school with her peers or had a proper job - if she hears something she doesn’t like about herself, she can’t handle it.
God help her if she is given a brief by a client and cocks it up.

Word on the street recently is that she’s trying out for the Apprentice.
I’d personally love to see her on that - she won’t be able to cope with anyone telling her she couldn’t market her way out of a paper Burger Ting bag.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I’d give my right arm to see her on the apprentice 😂 being rolled by Alan Sugar cos he didn’t like your boss witch ideas! She’s epitomises delusional, the only people following you in your “big following” is ex Cas high Fev high, Carlton, Wilfs and whatever else students 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s a white girl from 5 towns not Peckham - wish she’d stop saying “peng”

Reactions: 4
Are her and Kirby still friends? Cos she sure didn’t have nice things to say about Sophie to someone she was talking to on the phone walking through rothwell. Thinking she was billy big bollocks. Ergh. She’s another one I can’t stand. Awful.

Reactions: 6
Are her and Kirby still friends? Cos she sure didn’t have nice things to say about Sophie to someone she was talking to on the phone walking through rothwell. Thinking she was billy big bollocks. Ergh. She’s another one I can’t stand. Awful.
👀 what was she saying about Sophie?

Reactions: 3
Spill the tea ☕🐸

Reactions: 2
That sums up the hypocrisy of her “I get trolled to death” arch. Her bff’s slag her off, she slags everyone off. Is she a troll too because she sure does like to slag off Karl’s new bird every chance she gets

A platform with over 18k followers but can’t get 600 subscribers to her YouTube channel despite doing a Beggy Mitchell insta story. Accept that the only ones arsed Sophie is us lot because you’re comedy gold with your verbal bollocks

A platform with over 18k followers but can’t get 600 subscribers to her YouTube channel despite doing a Beggy Mitchell insta story. Accept that the only ones arsed Sophie is us lot because you’re comedy gold with your verbal bollocks
What’s the point in uploading her podcast to YouTube? It’s a PODCAST - people listen while driving, at the gym, doing work, doing other things on their phone. Begging people to listen to it on there is pointless and also shows how little people actually listen. Stick to Spotify/apple podcasts for now.

I know we’ve said it before but that youngest child is definitely Zak’s… is Kal blind? 😂

• Haha
Lauren & Dave don’t seem to be following the house account, normally they’re all up each other’s arse sharing stuff like this

Reactions: 1