Sophie Watkins #3 Nips always out, dust up her snout, Z-lister mates and gangster dates

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she keep referring to Izzy as her “shadow”? He’s never with her. He’s either with Nanny McPhee, his dad or her brother.

Reactions: 1
“Listening to my children laugh (over FaceTime because I’ve left the country to go out on the piss with the worst people in the world).”

Fixed the caption for you hun.

Reactions: 3
She recently liked a insta post about it’s the season of I’m not leaving the house….she’s doing really well at it 🤣

Thing is she made such a dick of herself on her damage control podcast, spouting off about how people believe she’s out when she’s actually in and how she posts old pics and vids when really she’s home with the kids. Just admit you do what you want when you want, and the kids take a backseat for your pre mid life crisis!

Reactions: 2
I’m starting to wonder if Johnny Bravo is either pimping her out or is packing her designer vagina and using her as a drug mule 🤔😂

• Haha
I’m starting to wonder if Johnny Bravo is either pimping her out or is packing her designer vagina and using her as a drug mule 🤔😂
Not to sound crude but I always imagine it’s one big gang bang when they all seem to trip off together. It defo isn’t the working kind of business 😌

Why is there never any negative comments on her insta surely trolls are on there too??
I don’t believe she’s got “trolls” on Instagram. She doesn’t get nowhere near enough engagement for trolls. The most she gets is a bot comment

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thing is she made such a dick of herself on her damage control podcast, spouting off about how people believe she’s out when she’s actually in and how she posts old pics and vids when really she’s home with the kids. Just admit you do what you want when you want, and the kids take a backseat for your pre mid life crisis!
She was out Saturday night fffs!!