Sophie Watkins #3 Nips always out, dust up her snout, Z-lister mates and gangster dates

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s happened to Charlotte & Chanice? Disposed of?
A friend said Charlotte’s been in London this weekend - noticed she’s still liking Sophie’s posts so doubt there’s a fall out there. No idea about Chanice though! She’s disappeared off the face of the earth! Doubt there’s a need for girlfriends now she has a boyfriend.

Reactions: 1
A friend said Charlotte’s been in London this weekend - noticed she’s still liking Sophie’s posts so doubt there’s a fall out there. No idea about Chanice though! She’s disappeared off the face of the earth! Doubt there’s a need for girlfriends now she has a boyfriend.
My thoughts exactly

Why does she keep posting things like “NIGHTCLUB PHOTOGRAPHERS NEEDED” - if she was worth her salt, she’d already have a little black book of people like that, or she’d speak to someone like Jordan Odu privately, who will know exactly who to recommend.

Why does she keep posting things like “NIGHTCLUB PHOTOGRAPHERS NEEDED” - if she was worth her salt, she’d already have a little black book of people like that, or she’d speak to someone like Jordan Odu privately, who will know exactly who to recommend.
Oh god, if Jordan gets involved with her I will weep!!

Guys whenever I think of Hush VIP for the Leeds Elite I can't help but giggle....

Their little "PR Boxes" complete with a miniature bottle of Freixenet, their no photography policy that went out the window within an hour of the place being open, it's disappearance into oblivion after one opening night....

😭 😭 😭 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh god, if Jordan gets involved with her I will weep!!
They know each other and have had a few meetings but I don’t know if they’ve actually done any business together.
Jordan is really, really sound so I hope he gets wise to her.

I like the guy but Kals bed and car selfies send me under. To think he nearly had a crack at being a “social media manager” himself…

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Where’s this pod, Sophie? Not bad time to sit in your car with a bottle of red and talk tit for half an hour?

Where’s this pod, Sophie? Not bad time to sit in your car with a bottle of red and talk tit for half an hour?
She was home by 9 last night aparrently and her "boyfriend" Lewis was out partying with one of them 360 photo booths so it would seem she's had plenty of time 🤷🏻‍♀️

She might call my bluff here but I got the feeling the new podcast revealing any of us was a ploy to keep people interested but truth is not enough people are listening to the podcast to keep it relevant. It makes her no money she’s said that before

She might call my bluff here but I got the feeling the new podcast revealing any of us was a ploy to keep people interested but truth is not enough people are listening to the podcast to keep it relevant. It makes her no money she’s said that before
If she really knew who we all are she'd have made sure she did the podcast straight away. She has no idea and realises how stupid she'll look if she puts one out without naming anyone or gets it wrong she'll be even more of a laughing stock.

• Haha
If she really knew who we all are she'd have made sure she did the podcast straight away. She has no idea and realises how stupid she'll look if she puts one out without naming anyone or gets it wrong she'll be even more of a laughing stock.
She’s not sure and if she gets it wrong, she knows now she could get into serious tit - it’s slander.

Try not to dump or kill your scroate fella’s dog whilst you’re out n about being a boss witch this week Sophie 🙅🏼‍♀️

Also isn’t it funny and a massive coincidence that since Jordan has been mentioned on here he’s suddenly starting commenting on her tit 🤔

Try not to dump or kill your scroate fella’s dog whilst you’re out n about being a boss witch this week Sophie 🙅🏼‍♀️

Also isn’t it funny and a massive coincidence that since Jordan has been mentioned on here he’s suddenly starting commenting on her tit 🤔
Reminds me when it was mentioned that Nichola and Kirby comment less and suddenly they start commenting again. Sophie is obsessed with this site 😂😂 shame if he’s playing along with the stunt though

Reactions: 2
He’s very quickly going down in my estimations. I thought he was better and could read situations, surely he doesn’t want to get caught in this train wreck...or he is just as thirsty for the attention!