Sophie Watkins #3 Nips always out, dust up her snout, Z-lister mates and gangster dates

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but crisis management is a huge aspect of the job for a social media manager and if tit hits the fan, you need to know how to deal with it. Deleting negative comments won’t cut it either, she’ll just make it worse.

Reactions: 2
This Simple Simply Ladies thing where Sophie is up for an award (mumpreneur LOL and small business of the year DOUBLE LOL)… do you reckon Sophie manages their social media? Their Facebook page is dire - spelling mistakes, poor grammar and naff branding.

I’m also completely confused about this “luxury lifestyle”. Paying a fee for a “concierge lifestyle” (whatever the hell that means), does not a boss witch make.

68F8D84F-74C1-4024-A5BD-47ED1A2A63BB.jpeg

This Simple Simply Ladies thing where Sophie is up for an award (mumpreneur LOL and small business of the year DOUBLE LOL)… do you reckon Sophie manages their social media? Their Facebook page is dire - spelling mistakes, poor grammar and naff branding.

I’m also completely confused about this “luxury lifestyle”. Paying a fee for a “concierge lifestyle” (whatever the hell that means), does not a boss witch make.

View attachment 873864
Oh my lord the grammar! Is this Sophie’s work?

I mentioned weeks ago about her modelling for this tit show of a shop.... Lauren the owner loves a grab bag of sniff.... she owes thousands not only to those upset brides to be but to her friends as well. Looks like she will be back to selling her hanging gammon for for cash again! Sophie your a bleeping woman for even associating with this person!

Reactions: 1
Those poor brides, sounds like their money has gone to pay this skank’s debts. I feel sick for them. 😔

She really does associate with the worst kind of people 😡

Those poor brides, sounds like their money has gone to pay this skank’s debts. I feel sick for them. 😔

She really does associate with the worst kind of people 😡
I’ve just been reading the Google reviews - what an absolute disgrace. I did wonder what was with the constant sample sales but I guess she was trying to get rid of assets and get her grubby paws on as much money as possible before the liquidators came in.

Just gone into Liquidation today - which means a LOT of disappointed brides.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
What a great advert for Sophie W Ltd.... She takes over managing the social media and bumph.... Bankrupt 😂😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️
Not to mention a realllly bad press article on literally the biggest news website in the WOLRD.
It’s so bad, I don’t think she can even comprehend how bad this is.

The way she brags about been so inconsistent, poorly organised and have no time management with the pod and her Sophie Watkins ltd work, it’s just embarrassing, does she not realise it makes her look tit? It’s nothing to be proud of. She really is deluded and living on another planet, everything is fake and superficial and there’s no hard work involved - she just wants to make easy money. Putting in a full week of honest and hard graft in the office makes me more of a boss witch than you Sophie love 😆

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
How do you make money on promoting a drop out company? Sophie's hardly going to increase her profile from that bankrupt bride shop?!! To be fair, she's got a boyf now, everything "job wise" is on the back burner

How do you make money on promoting a drop out company? Sophie's hardly going to increase her profile from that bankrupt bride shop?!! To be fair, she's got a boyf now, everything "job wise" is on the back burner
Full time money launderer now 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

What’s going on with the mums gone wild photo shoot with the “toxic” swimsuit? What a scab.

The difference between her hot tub break and Kirby’s is every reason why they’re not BFF’s anymore. One’s away with her kids, the others away with her drug dealing fella, kids with whoever will have them.

Reactions: 3
Just when you think she can’t sink any lower or be anymore low-rent and boom, up she pops with more toe-curling tit with her lil gangster boi 😳🤭🤢🤮 She’s the gift that keeps on giving