Sophie Watkins #3 Nips always out, dust up her snout, Z-lister mates and gangster dates

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well tonight’s a close affair I am that close I can smell her gash... her hair looks a bleep

Condensation toes 🤦🏻‍♀️
i bleeping love the fact you are where she is and she just doesn’t know who you are. I bet it KILLS her hahahahhaahha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Will she release a new podcast this week? Who bleeping knows, i recon shes bored of that again now tho. I seriously think she has ADHD traits. Her ability to stick at one task and organisational skills are terrible x

Reactions: 1
There’s more atmosphere in my local Co op than there was that event, it looked awful 😆 and I know we keep saying, but I just cannot get over her horrendous spelling/ grammar, so embarrassing when you’re trying to pass yourself off as a professional businesswomen/ marketing mogul 🙈

Reactions: 1
I quite like the scarf I just think it’s such a silly purchase for someone who isn’t very financially secure

Still no podcast.
Come on Dora the Explorer, we are waiting to find out who’s trolling you!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s so unreliable it’s embarrassing. How on earth do people actually pay her for her services? She’s absolutely full of tit, and doesn’t seem to be able to deliver on her promises.
It’s not as if the podcast is a slick, edited product that takes time, she blags that as well, just an hour of her bigging herself up necking red wine 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s so unreliable it’s embarrassing. How on earth do people actually pay her for her services? She’s absolutely full of tit, and doesn’t seem to be able to deliver on her promises.
It’s not as if the podcast is a slick, edited product that takes time, she blags that as well, just an hour of her bigging herself up necking red wine 🙈
Sophie Watkins Talks… shite for half an hour

Reactions: 2