Sophie Watkins #3 Nips always out, dust up her snout, Z-lister mates and gangster dates

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Throw it back in the sea.
Definitely the bleeping creature!

looks like the boys had a fabulous time with their dad, so not just another weekend with the live in rent girl!

Sophie has no shame no compassion no emotion 😐 she’s has a personality as flat as her arse. It’s like she’s spiralling out of control and gone to far now and can’t come back.

I just can’t get my head around why her family aren’t trying to get her to sort her really worrying tit show of a life out.

David just carries on like a special needs kid, Col is invisible and Lauren is like a bleeping mouse around her it’s like she’s scared to death of her.

If Pearce got a 4y sentence in 2019 he should be on licence until 2023. Standard licence condition is not to go abroad. If that’s who she was in Dublin with he could be recalled back to prison for that..,

Reactions: 1
If Pearce got a 4y sentence in 2019 he should be on licence until 2023. Standard licence condition is not to go abroad. If that’s who she was in Dublin with he could be recalled back to prison for that..,
nah HMP boi was left at home, she went with Johnny Bravo

• Haha
Reactions: 2
At least they’re making her feel better - they make me queasy.
The spag is making me feel sick. We can’t all be a Nobel winning genius, but ‘Ho’….. it’s just the basics. But then again, when you’ve been in the background of Ibiza weekender, who needs edukashun??

and yep, the eyebrows aren’t great either 😂

The account is only following four people and one is the convict carpet cleaner 💛

It’s lewis’ new business apparently but yeah he’s trying to be legit so he doesn’t end up back inside won’t take long before everything is been used to laundre money and soph will end up banged up too 😂

• Heart
It’s lewis’ new business apparently but yeah he’s trying to be legit so he doesn’t end up back inside won’t take long before everything is been used to laundre money and soph will end up banged up too 😂
Totally agree with this and don't think she'd get the same leniency old col did 🤷🏻‍♀️😂 it would be made known in court she's got a super league player ex husband and therefore she did what she did out of greed

Sophie is a very bad friend to let nanny McPhee go out in those white shoe monstrosities in public. My god.

Why all the secrecy with Cinders? Surely that’s what’s she’s always wanted “a nanny and a house on Street Lane”. She’s not quite on Street Lane yet but in her pea-brain she’s bagged the nanny. Something definitely dodgy about that set up 🤔

nah HMP boi was left at home, she went with Johnny Bravo
You’re Lewis Pearce ex aren’t you?

Well I did say Lewis is clearly friends with other drug dealers who have had there girlfriends on money laundering charges!

So weird - she’s not advertising any of her clients except for this pie shop, she’s not going on about her boozy business lunches and now she’s suddenly posting nothing but her boys.
She’s lying when she says she never reads this.

I'm here for the boots. I may be slightly out of touch with fashion but duck me 😲

• Wow