Sophie Watkins #2 Pair of Thailand tits & on hol having my bargain bucket smashed to bits!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just about to post the same thing. The irritating bad witch attitude is back. I’m sure it’ll appeal to lots of her mummy followers… not. It’s like something you shouldn’t watch… but you can’t bleeping help it. I’ve never cringed at someone so much in my life 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
My skins got a lovely healthy glow most days, despite being a troll, must be the climate of living under a bridge, little sun exposure.

Get your glow girl, I’m thrilled for you. Congratulations. I hope they give us a bank holiday in honour of your new glow.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh Jesus Christ 🤦🏻‍♀️ here we go..after being sad and heart broken yesterday cos someone had aparrently "threatened" to bomb her work, today it's duck the haters i'm a bad witch I don't read Tattle but here, have a look at my kids car seats.

You can't just go from one to the other overnight so one of those reactions is false, maybe that's why people talk about you, you tool, cos I've literally never seen another instagram persona come across so fake lol.

I wouldn't say I dislike you, more that it's like a car crash I can't take my eyes off, I don't think anyone here is arsed if you have a treatment to make your skin look better, most of us have said you are decent looking!
Beauty is only skin deep Soph!!

Reactions: 2
It did happen. I think you are missing the point of my post...

I know imagine making an account and actually posting something nice about someone!!!! I'm just trying to say that some of the comments made are really unkind and hurtful but is that the point of them? To hurt her feelings to get back at her for being unkind to you in the past? Surely just not giving her the time of day is a more powerful stance to take rather than giving her air time and being so unkind.
I’m pretty sure Sophie herself has made comments about wanting to kill Kallum when annoyed... do we need to report her to the police for threatening to murder someone?

Hi Kirby or Sophie. Sophie’s a dick always has been always will be and so are her weird mates. She also screamed at me in seam too. I mean screamed.
It’s so sad to see these posts. Because if this was me and someone was making these claims I’m pretty sure I would be able to work out exactly who it was. However Sophie has clearly screamed at and bullied that many people over the years she can’t even remember any of them....

It’s so sad to see these posts. Because if this was me and someone was making these claims I’m pretty sure I would be able to work out exactly who it was. However Sophie has clearly screamed at and bullied that many people over the years she can’t even remember any of them....
She will absolutely know who I am, unless she really is that thick. How many other girls faces has she spat in? How many other hate websites has she built about people? Yet I still know all her “industry” acquaintances, mix in her circles, could easily go to one of her events and let everyone know what she’s really about and she HATES that. Also, everything I’ve achieved has been on my own merit, talent and hard work, not from trapping a rugby player. But, we move.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She will absolutely know who I am, unless she really is that thick. How many other girls faces has she spat in? How many other hate websites has she built about people? Yet I still know all her “industry” acquaintances, mix in her circles, could easily go to one of her events and let everyone know what she’s really about and she HATES that. Also, everything I’ve achieved has been on my own merit, talent and hard work, not from trapping a rugby player. But, we move.
Yeah true but I dunno your probs not the only one she’s done it to let’s be honest! Yeah I get you Well done you!!
and also I wonder if we know each other 🧐😂

Yeah true but I dunno your probs not the only one she’s done it to let’s be honest! Yeah I get you Well done you!!
and also I wonder if we know each other 🧐😂
Maybe! I went to a high school in Castleford but I’ve never lived there, but I do work in the fashion industry and know a lot of the “wolves of Greek street” dickheads, as well as the PR guys that she’s trying to cling to, and I’m very friendly with one of the people she went Portugal with.

Yeah they’re just not very good photo shoots. They don’t look professional, but they don’t look natural either. They’re shot in some very odd places. I’m really unsure what attracts brands to that, my only suggestion is she’s got cheap fees/will work for anything. Dunno where it would develop from here they’re just half arsed 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
We used to do “shoots” on those steps for GCSE photography projects - and that’s what these pictures look like. Everything always looks so half arsed.

• Haha
Why is it she doesn’t read tattle, hasn’t a clue what’s on here, yet every white she shares is subtly directed at this site? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She doesn’t wish for anyone to “come up”. She’s actively tried to ruin several people’s lives. She’s only gutted because she’s had a taste of her own medicine, albeit a mild one.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She wants everyone to come up just as long as they don’t go above her!! Obviously putting herself on a pedestal- otherwise it would say “I’m wishing you go up” pure narcissist!!

This is the thing, I don't wish to see her downfall at all! I thought her skin looked lovely after her facial! I wouldn't give any compliments if I felt that way about her.... Several people on here, including myself have said they used to like her!

Whilst I must admit it can at times be a bit of a funny joke to watch the way she embarrasses herself Alan Partridge style 😳 I would also be as equally happy to see her back posting really nice outfit pics, being witty, doing fitness challenges etc.

It is literally just the overnight millionaire persona which I find cringe as well as all the bad witch, ya gyal, we move, mic drop vocabulary 🥴🥴🥴

Reactions: 6
This is the thing, I don't wish to see her downfall at all! I thought her skin looked lovely after her facial! I wouldn't give any compliments if I felt that way about her.... Several people on here, including myself have said they used to like her!

Whilst I must admit it can at times be a bit of a funny joke to watch the way she embarrasses herself Alan Partridge style 😳 I would also be as equally happy to see her back posting really nice outfit pics, being witty, doing fitness challenges etc.

It is literally just the overnight millionaire persona which I find cringe as well as all the bad witch, ya gyal, we move, mic drop vocabulary 🥴🥴🥴
This is how I feel. I might’ve had issues in the past with her but I think she’s got a really good take being a working single mum, she’s got a great bod etc it’s the boss witch manifesting garbage that is so bloody cringe, and the making a mountain out of a molehill with trolling. If she was real there would be no thread here.

• Heart

Stay in your lane, back yo self babygal 😘😘

(🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢)

Iv just endured norovirus and it was far more pleasurable than Sophie Watkins talks
XX

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.