Sophie Watkins #2 Pair of Thailand tits & on hol having my bargain bucket smashed to bits!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've never had an appraisal at work slagging off my mum and commenting on my bargain bucket being smashed to bits. I think the reason she says trolling is about the awful derogatory comments that are so personal. I can understand people not liking her podcasts and not agreeing with everything she does but to say you want to bomb a bar she works at (I can't remember the exact words someone said) is a bit too far. I just think if a forum was made about you it would be devastating and embarrassing having your family and friends who you love being slagged off. I know it would upset me.
Do we have the IRA on here or something? No ones threatened to bomb anyone or anything. Calm down or be a more private person you drama queen.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've never had an appraisal at work slagging off my mum and commenting on my bargain bucket being smashed to bits. I think the reason she says trolling is about the awful derogatory comments that are so personal. I can understand people not liking her podcasts and not agreeing with everything she does but to say you want to bomb a bar she works at (I can't remember the exact words someone said) is a bit too far. I just think if a forum was made about you it would be devastating and embarrassing having your family and friends who you love being slagged off. I know it would upset me.
I've personally never posted anything about bombing the bar where she works and can't say I've seen/noticed anyone else doing that...

Awful derogatory comments that are so personal?

The forum used to be people wondering if she'd split up from Kal, which she tried her best for almost a year to make it look like she hadn't, and latterly, for the most part is about how she herself has bullied or been very unkind to people from the area.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
‘Can’t remember the exact words someone said ‘

Yeah you won’t do hun cause that’s never ever been threatened

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Imagine making an account and the only two posts you’ve ever made on tattle are to back the QWEEN herself… my bets are on Kirby or the boss witch herself because her ego is a little bruised 👀
Can someone direct me to the post about bombing a bar plz?

Reactions: 2
Imagine making an account and the only two posts you’ve ever made on tattle are to back the QWEEN herself… my bets are on Kirby or the boss witch herself because her ego is a little bruised 👀
Can someone direct me to the post about bombing a bar plz?
No because it doesn’t exist and never did!

Reactions: 4
If there were death threats or leaks about where she lives, anything to do with he children in a negative way, I’d completely understand coming on here to defend yourself. But there isn’t, you’re crying over gossiping, about information YOU PUT OUT THERE. There are people out there being actually viciously trolled, local people talking about their experiences where you and your mates behaved like d!ckheads, is not bullying let alone trolling ✌🏼

Reactions: 3
It did happen. I think you are missing the point of my post...

I know imagine making an account and actually posting something nice about someone!!!! I'm just trying to say that some of the comments made are really unkind and hurtful but is that the point of them? To hurt her feelings to get back at her for being unkind to you in the past? Surely just not giving her the time of day is a more powerful stance to take rather than giving her air time and being so unkind.

Attachments

• Haha

I know imagine making an account and actually posting something nice about someone!!!! I'm just trying to say that some of the comments made are really unkind and hurtful but is that the point of them? To hurt her feelings to get back at her for being unkind to you in the past? Surely just not giving her the time of day is a more powerful stance to take rather than giving her air time and being so unkind.
I think calling that "a threat" is a bit much. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Sometimes when I have to go back to work on a Monday morning, or after a bank holiday, now and again I've joked that I feel like throwing myself off a bridge on the way... My family and friends don't ring the Samaritans on my behalf to report a person threatening to committ suicide as they know it to be a throwaway comment not to be taken literally. Same as if a friend or family member plays a joke on me and I tell them they're dead, they don't ring the police to report me for making threats to kill then. If that comment you have highlighted has in fact upset Sophie tremendously (I couldn't even remember it to be honest) then as a mother responsible for three children maybe she needs to put her big girl pants on a bit, given that it can be a cruel world out there, people will say worse and more to the point she jokes around all the time saying things like her kids are dickheads 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️which most people take with a pinch of salt 🤷🏻‍♀️

I can't speak for everyone, but all I've ever posted on here is pointing out inconsistencies between what she says and what she does...

For example, claims she nearly died but 2 weeks after her "illness" was putting on a pole dancing show for a bar full of people at 4pm on a Sunday afternoon, then, claiming she was a big boss business woman running an international conglomerate for partnering up with two random men where the business only seem to involve posting pics on Instagram of other people's travels to Dubai 🤷🏻‍♀️ and there doesn't seem to have been many - if any - customers despite Sophie's claims that this business was part of her 7 streams of income that would help her on the road to becoming a millionaire.

What I've described above is the majority of comments I see on here, occasionally things may go a bit further which is perhaps wrong, but that's a pitfall of the job which comes with being an influencer 🤷🏻‍♀️ every job has negative points.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Jump across to the rave about section of Tattle plenty of people state lovely comments, if you read all the messages a lot of people are still complimenting her but they don’t need to agree with everything she does/portrays.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Maybe, JUST MAYBE, she should admit what she really is and own it, I would have far more respect for her. She’s treated people far worse than what people say on here. Far, far worse.

I think this example is exactly why people have an issue with her. Taking a very blatant joke as a serious threat confirms what utter bollocks she sprouts and just how full of self importance she is.
Yes ignoring someone is easy, but no one does it. If they’re not bitching here, they’re bitching in their kitchens or in their WhatsApp groups. Is is bitching and gossiping, it’s not trolling, and she’s also had a lot of compliments on here, urging her to use her platform for something more interesting, but let’s focus on a throw away joke to keep the drama running 😴

• Heart
I think this example is exactly why people have an issue with her. Taking a very blatant joke as a serious threat confirms what utter bollocks she sprouts and just how full of self importance she is.
Yes ignoring someone is easy, but no one does it. If they’re not bitching here, they’re bitching in their kitchens or in their WhatsApp groups. Is is bitching and gossiping, it’s not trolling, and she’s also had a lot of compliments on here, urging her to use her platform for something more interesting, but let’s focus on a throw away joke to keep the drama running 😴
Exactly this. Lots and lots of compliments and suggestions actually of how she could move forward with her car crash of a podcast and use her platform for something more than blowing smoke up her own arse. She could genuinely do well for herself but she is all about the drama/playing the narrative of a poor little trolled influencer and cannot handle the slightest bit of criticism because it doesn’t fit her BRAND.

She's a boss witch tho, is she bothered?

I mean it didn’t seem like a big deal when she spat in my face at winter seam but hey ho.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I mean it didn’t seem like a big deal when she spat in my face at winter seam but hey ho.
Spitting in your face? Stay in your lane girl, haven’t you heard someone said Sophie’s podcast is sh!te and therefore her life is at risk 😂😂😂

• Haha
Hi Kirby or Sophie. Sophie’s a dick always has been always will be and so are her weird mates. She also screamed at me in seam too. I mean screamed.

• Sad
This is so bizarre to me. You have the least harmful and offensive “trolling” on the planet, and you can’t handle it. Yet you want more fame and more exposure, which would really bring out some nasty and ugly trolling: maybe social media influencing isn’t for you, because no matter what you publicly dip your toe into, criticism will come and clearly you cannot handle it when people don’t worship the ground you walk on.

• Heart
Sophie because of what YOU’VE chosen to put out there, I formed my opinion of you. I find you shallow, materialistic, self-absorbed, lazy, petulant, dishonest and you clearly lack emotional intelligence.

You will always put yourself first, even over your own children tut tut ☹

You can post a million pics of yourself in a twee little floral dress in a bid to try show your fake softer side but it’s a miserable failure.

Reactions: 6
Oh Jesus Christ 🤦🏻‍♀️ here we go..after being sad and heart broken yesterday cos someone had aparrently "threatened" to bomb her work, today it's duck the haters i'm a bad witch I don't read Tattle but here, have a look at my kids car seats.

You can't just go from one to the other overnight so one of those reactions is false, maybe that's why people talk about you, you tool, cos I've literally never seen another instagram persona come across so fake lol.

I wouldn't say I dislike you, more that it's like a car crash I can't take my eyes off, I don't think anyone here is arsed if you have a treatment to make your skin look better, most of us have said you are decent looking!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.