Sophie Watkins #2 Pair of Thailand tits & on hol having my bargain bucket smashed to bits!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sophie just likes to move the goal posts. She's said and still does in the group chat, some horrible things about other girls, so is she a troll? No, because slagging people off indoors is okay, but on a forum, not okay. She's always talking about tattle trolls, yet no one has wished her dead, ill, called her or her kids ugly. I think we've all agreed her kids are gorgeous and she's got a banging body, so where's the trolling?

What's next week's podcast gonna be, she's starting to run out of ideas, though tbf she ran out of ideas after the third 30 minture rant 😂
Exactly this. She never been trolled! We all agree she’s banging, she’s got beaut kids, a family and a group of long term friends who love her, she’s got a platform she could use for so much good, she had a nice little job that was well suited to her... yet she’s so far away from the relatable and down to earth mum blogger that she used to be. She could have so many podcast ideas from who she was before. Growing up and becoming a better person. Fitting fitness around kids. Self motivation (without manifestation bollocks). Starting a fitness based business. Her love of fashion (before she went all HMP gangster style 🤦🏻‍♀️). Her kids as individuals and how they develop differently. “Broken” family life... the list goes on

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Exactly this. She never been trolled! We all agree she’s banging, she’s got beaut kids, a family and a group of long term friends who love her, she’s got a platform she could use for so much good, she had a nice little job that was well suited to her... yet she’s so far away from the relatable and down to earth mum blogger that she used to be. She could have so many podcast ideas from who she was before. Growing up and becoming a better person. Fitting fitness around kids. Self motivation (without manifestation bollocks). Starting a fitness based business. Her love of fashion (before she went all HMP gangster style 🤦🏻‍♀️). Her kids as individuals and how they develop differently. “Broken” family life... the list goes on
Well said

Don't even think iv got the willpower to listen to her brain dead podcasts, last one I listened to she said she was gonna talk about living with someone with mh issues and kals mh issues so I thought right that could be interesting but no it was "I'm in the bleeping car, with a red wine, duck this duck that, boss witch" didn't even speak about what she said her podcast started off well talking about co parenting, grief etc now it's just about how great (she thinks) she is x SNOOZE FEST

Reactions: 4
She just gets bleeping better.... 🤨

who leaves their kids unattended in water 🤬
And a another child alone in unfamiliar surroundings and openly admits to losing one of them. She’s bleeping tragic!

She just gets bleeping better.... 🤨

who leaves their kids unattended in water 🤬
And a another child alone in unfamiliar surroundings and openly admits to losing one of them. She’s bleeping tragic!
But she manifested this tit so it’s all good. We move.

So she books this barn with a hot tub last minute for one night to take the kids away🤦🏻‍♀️

God she's so transparent, she's done all this so she can complain about "trolls" in Sundays podcast lol

"""Tattle Twats said I was a bad mum leaving my kids to go portugal but look, I'm not, I booked a hot tub barn to prove them wrong after I'd read what was being said about me."""" 😭😫

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I really wanted to reply saying "should of got a caravan" 😂 also saying she's half term mum 😂 dream on luv you've been getting back scuttled in portugal love, come off it. Your barns got guilt written all over it.....

Reactions: 3
I really wanted to reply saying "should of got a caravan" 😂 also saying she's half term mum 😂 dream on luv you've been getting back scuttled in portugal love, come off it. Your barns got guilt written all over it.....
It's not even guilt, it's so she can have her rant about trolls and in her eyes there not be any comeback, as she's proved us all wrong.

Doesn't take away from the fact this trip for the boys was an obvious afterthought Sophie love!!

Reactions: 2
And it's not even a family trip, looks like its an excuse to do more "business" but this time exploiting the kids for some cash, she'll have them on a youtube channel in a few months.

Reactions: 1
Sophie, because we know you read this. You chose one unfair comment to share on your podcast, and purposely chose to ignore how we've complimented you and your children. You'd have nothing to talk about if people didn't GOSSIP, not troll, not bully, GOSSIP about you.

Don't bite the hands that feeds you hun.

No ones ever discussed her sons school? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️😭 nor can I find this post she's "quoting" from.

Also how would you know there was a nice message on here, that was quickly deleted if your only going from screenshots being sent by other people?

I don't recall any nice messages being posted on here about Sophie, do any of you? 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
So a st moritz anti bullying campaign 🤔 a brand that chooses to hire “perfect” looking girls who are all supposedly being trolled!! Have a bleeping day off!! This is what’s wrong with society- why not hire you’re average looking females? The bigger celebs who get trolled for being bigger!! It’s this fake, filtered tit that makes people depressed & feel unworthy!! There are women looking at these girls thinking “why are they worried?” They look perfect, they know they look perfect otherwise they wouldn’t do it & they’re bleeping crying because someone has offered their feedback (trolling is another word for feedback whether they like it or not) & it doesn’t correlate with their own ego!! We all have appraisals at work & sometimes hear things we don’t want to- is this trolling?? They class this prancing & dicking around as work don’t they?? So this “trolling” is their appraisal! & Sophie has obviously taken on board what’s been said here because she hardly mentions LOA or manifesting any more!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She still can’t admit she was a bully herself can she? If she held her hands up I wouldn’t have such a problem at all. But even when I almost thought she was going to, she fobbed us off with being a “geek”. Nah hun, we’ve seen you in the seam 👀 just be real. Own the mistakes.

She still can’t admit she was a bully herself can she? If she held her hands up I wouldn’t have such a problem at all. But even when I almost thought she was going to, she fobbed us off with being a “geek”. Nah hun, we’ve seen you in the seam 👀 just be real. Own the mistakes.
Hahahaha I thought that, she ummed and ahh'ed and skirted around it saying she "still follows her school friends on Instagram now" I was like yeah, and?

• Haha
I had a listen last night. I think it would have been a good opportunity for her to say she herself had been a bully and that there is always an opportunity for growth and development. But nope. It's rude to all those people she has mistreated over the years for her to be one of the faces of a campaign like the one she is part of.

I feel like she assumes that because she thinks she's a "boss witch" everyone else must do too and if they don't think that they're a troll and oh so wrong. People are never going to all have the same opinion and if you want a 'platform' there is always going to be mixed feedback. If you're going to post it, you should expect reactions.

Her Tattle page took forever to turn in to 2 pages - I've seen other pages whizz through to page 20. She's not as hot a topic as she implies and I still wouldn't be surprised if she started the original post. She 100% reads on here no matter what she says.

I think it's good that her and Kallum are co-parenting, but does his name really need to be dropped so much?

Reactions: 6
I had a listen last night. I think it would have been a good opportunity for her to say she herself had been a bully and that there is always an opportunity for growth and development. But nope. It's rude to all those people she has mistreated over the years for her to be one of the faces of a campaign like the one she is part of.

I feel like she assumes that because she thinks she's a "boss witch" everyone else must do too and if they don't think that they're a troll and oh so wrong. People are never going to all have the same opinion and if you want a 'platform' there is always going to be mixed feedback. If you're going to post it, you should expect reactions.

Her Tattle page took forever to turn in to 2 pages - I've seen other pages whizz through to page 20. She's not as hot a topic as she implies and I still wouldn't be surprised if she started the original post. She 100% reads on here no matter what she says.

I think it's good that her and Kallum are co-parenting, but does his name really need to be dropped so much?
Couldn’t have summed it up better if I tried. She has some serious delusional self importance going on, this is her second thread , and it’s taken months to get to it.
The majority of people who talk about her are people who already know her before the minor insta notoriety.
Sorry that your mates got dragged into it, Kirby you mean. I get she’s on private on social media, but she’s also dating a sportsman, you’re going to get talked about and these girls want to be talked about. The only problem is they want to be adored like the old school footballer WAGs were, but instead they’re having people call out their sh!t and it’s bruising they’re huge egos.

I’ve noticed that she likes to minimise her own faults!! “I was a geeky kid, who did cross country” & instead of saying “yeh, I’m not perfect I have been horrible to people in the past” she makes the most ridiculous excuses for herself! Anyone else notice how much her accent changes??

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Sounds like a come down rant to me.... and someone riddlewith guilt.... let’s take the focus off my ex husband and his issues and turn it into the Sophie show again!!!
Brand building 🤣🤣🤣 give it a bleeping rest.

you got your kids some car seats yet?

Had a great time in Portugal with the girls.... not a mention of the 24 hours she spent with her kids 🤨

I've never had an appraisal at work slagging off my mum and commenting on my bargain bucket being smashed to bits. I think the reason she says trolling is about the awful derogatory comments that are so personal. I can understand people not liking her podcasts and not agreeing with everything she does but to say you want to bomb a bar she works at (I can't remember the exact words someone said) is a bit too far. I just think if a forum was made about you it would be devastating and embarrassing having your family and friends who you love being slagged off. I know it would upset me.

• Haha
I've never had an appraisal at work slagging off my mum and commenting on my bargain bucket being smashed to bits. I think the reason she says trolling is about the awful derogatory comments that are so personal. I can understand people not liking her podcasts and not agreeing with everything she does but to say you want to bomb a bar she works at (I can't remember the exact words someone said) is a bit too far. I just think if a forum was made about you it would be devastating and embarrassing having your family and friends who you love being slagged off. I know it would upset me.
Well well well…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.