Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clarity456

VIP Member
Let's have a show of hands... Who thinks she regrets having kids so young, now she hasn't got the "perfect family" card she can pull on social media 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 15

eeeee1

Chatty Member
I mean it didn’t seem like a big deal when she spat in my face at winter seam but hey ho.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15

eeeee1

Chatty Member
She isn’t even really getting trolled.
Most of us know her, either personally or second hand. Some of us have been invited to her new members club, some of us are friendly with Kal, a lot of us have known her for 15+ years, some of us know her mum, some us even went on the trip to Portugal with her - even people who don’t post read and agree.
We aren’t some random, hateful people that have seen her Instagram and decided we hate her for no reason - it’s very, very personal for a lot of us. That’s not trolling - it’s feedback, and when you’ve behaved like she has over the years, a lot of it is not going to be nice to hear.

Reactions: 13

eeeee1

Chatty Member
It’s so sad to see these posts. Because if this was me and someone was making these claims I’m pretty sure I would be able to work out exactly who it was. However Sophie has clearly screamed at and bullied that many people over the years she can’t even remember any of them....
She will absolutely know who I am, unless she really is that thick. How many other girls faces has she spat in? How many other hate websites has she built about people? Yet I still know all her “industry” acquaintances, mix in her circles, could easily go to one of her events and let everyone know what she’s really about and she HATES that. Also, everything I’ve achieved has been on my own merit, talent and hard work, not from trapping a rugby player. But, we move.

• Heart

00lkj99

Sophie is self employed, in case you hadn't heard.

Self employed is quite ambiguous though as we're not really sure what she does, other than take a photo in Roundhay Park and flash her permanently erect nips in Leeds finest low rent bars.

She's got a chart topping podcast coming in at number 70! If you need inspiration in the laws of attraction, then please don't listen to Sophie as her podcasts rambles are akin to that of Frank Gallagher when he's had a pint and 2 e's in the Jockey.

Her and Kal are separated, and now she is more famous than him, although few people have heard of her, she's slowly becoming the Alan Partridge of the Instagram influencer world.

Kids. What kids? Parenting has taken a back seat to Bolivian marching powder orgies with the z-listers of reality TV and a man who has visited the same dentist as Ross Geller.

What have I missed here?

• Haha

Hereforthecomments1

“4 years ago I pushed a baby out so today is about me too”

Isn’t it always about you Soph? Can’t even let your little lad have his day in the spotlight can you you fucking creature.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Clarity456

VIP Member
It did happen. I think you are missing the point of my post...

I know imagine making an account and actually posting something nice about someone!!!! I'm just trying to say that some of the comments made are really unkind and hurtful but is that the point of them? To hurt her feelings to get back at her for being unkind to you in the past? Surely just not giving her the time of day is a more powerful stance to take rather than giving her air time and being so unkind.
I think calling that "a threat" is a bit much. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Sometimes when I have to go back to work on a Monday morning, or after a bank holiday, now and again I've joked that I feel like throwing myself off a bridge on the way... My family and friends don't ring the Samaritans on my behalf to report a person threatening to committ suicide as they know it to be a throwaway comment not to be taken literally. Same as if a friend or family member plays a joke on me and I tell them they're dead, they don't ring the police to report me for making threats to kill then. If that comment you have highlighted has in fact upset Sophie tremendously (I couldn't even remember it to be honest) then as a mother responsible for three children maybe she needs to put her big girl pants on a bit, given that it can be a cruel world out there, people will say worse and more to the point she jokes around all the time saying things like her kids are dickheads 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️which most people take with a pinch of salt 🤷🏻‍♀️

I can't speak for everyone, but all I've ever posted on here is pointing out inconsistencies between what she says and what she does...

For example, claims she nearly died but 2 weeks after her "illness" was putting on a pole dancing show for a bar full of people at 4pm on a Sunday afternoon, then, claiming she was a big boss business woman running an international conglomerate for partnering up with two random men where the business only seem to involve posting pics on Instagram of other people's travels to Dubai 🤷🏻‍♀️ and there doesn't seem to have been many - if any - customers despite Sophie's claims that this business was part of her 7 streams of income that would help her on the road to becoming a millionaire.

What I've described above is the majority of comments I see on here, occasionally things may go a bit further which is perhaps wrong, but that's a pitfall of the job which comes with being an influencer 🤷🏻‍♀️ every job has negative points.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Spillingthet25

Chatty Member
I can’t believe she’s clearly ditched her ‘day ones’ for a couple of tramps off G shore

What a sad little life Jane

• Haha

eeeee1

Chatty Member
So which one of you have been blocked? Surely if she’s worked out you’re a nasty ‘troll’ she’ll have blocked you?
I love that I’m obviously such a troll that she invited me to her stupid hush party and is trying desperately to get in with me, my mates and business contacts. She may have forgotten that she spat in my face once for speaking briefly with Kal at winter seam years ago, but I’ve not.

• Haha
  • Wow

thisisme20

Chatty Member
Imagine admitting that your eldest bubble burst at school MEANING HE SHOULD ISOLATE… then take him out for breakfast. What a dickhead. Have rules every applied to her?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
I’m not a mum but surely it is just so bizarre to leave your kid at home on his birthday to go and get Botox?

There are 365 days in a year and you’re telling me you couldn’t get your face injected on any other day? Come off it

eeeee1

Chatty Member
The thing is - Leeds actually would benefit from a really great private members club and if she got it right, it would be absolutely successful.
Problem is, she obviously has never actually ever been to one, let alone been a member of a members club, so in her own boss bitch mindset, she’s invented her own but got the vibe completely wrong.
She should have tried to wrangle a visit, or at least researched, other members clubs. Neds, soho house, surf lodge, raffles, Annabells. THAT is what glitterati and rich people want. Not another Greek street wannabe that attracts pretend rich people and Leeds trash.
She got the vibe wrong but if she went at it from another direction, she could do well.

Betsy85

when I think of a ‘Boss Bitch’ I think of Karen Brady, Deborah Meaden, Beyoncé, Adele- I don’t think of Sophie Watkins in her tissue two piece flashing her Thai tits & loose labia!! A ‘Boss Bitch’ would not be clinging on to Z listers in a 3 star hotel!! And all these posts “nobody watches you harder than someone who doesn’t like you” that’s because it’s entertaining watching you make an absolute show of yourself!!
she is missing out on so much time with those boys & she doesn’t realise it- what is it gonna take for her to realise that she should be with them...if she thinks she’s gonna meet the man of her dreams gegging in with these snow flakes then she needs to wake up pronto!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

eeeee1

Chatty Member
Why does she have to let everyone know she’s at her laptop with her coffee every single day?
We all are Sophie, it’s not that impressive.

• Haha
Reactions: 9