Sophie Watkins #2 Pair of Thailand tits & on hol having my bargain bucket smashed to bits!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet she’s bored shitless!!! The things one will do for a shrivelled cock & a fat wallet 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Think she’s going with the Dickeybow crew she’ll be there acting like she’s somebody then it will be back to mook for the after party/drugs fest 😂

Reactions: 1
I find this so funny that she's more or less insinuated that she's going to these business awards for Sophie Watkins Limited but in reality her old workplace just had a spare seat on their table 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ but I must say for once hair, makeup and dress are all absolutely beautiful 😍✨

She honestly just needs to get a normal job and stick to the fashion posts, that's what she's good at when she's not wearing prison overalls and romper stomper trainers 😂😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hair and make up look gorgeous but I’m sorry that dress and those shoes look like a sixth form prom get up 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.