Sophie Watkins #2 Pair of Thailand tits & on hol having my bargain bucket smashed to bits!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No podcast again this week? That's how you know it doesn't make her any money 🙄 despite the claims of "7 streams of income" 😭😭😭

Reactions: 1
7 streams of income, basically Kal’s child support, tax credits, family allowance, housing benefit, inheritance from step dad, bit of help from her mam, and maybe one minor stream from insta posts. And there’s nothing wrong with claiming of you need it, but don’t pretend you have all these sources of income when you clearly do not work!

Reactions: 2
7 streams of income, basically Kal’s child support, tax credits, family allowance, housing benefit, inheritance from step dad, bit of help from her mam, and maybe one minor stream from insta posts. And there’s nothing wrong with claiming of you need it, but don’t pretend you have all these sources of income when you clearly do not work!
Plus the posts she is doing are freebies rather than paid collabs to help build a portfolio. Free Botox is great, but it does not put food on the table.

Reactions: 3
Kallum has become much more active on social media since they split, I wonder why?
He seems more happy at the moment too. I know obv appearances can be deceiving.
Maybe he reads here and is glad that people see through the crappy facade.

Makes me cringe when people mention Liam Sutcliffe - he's my fave Rhino's player. Hope he doesn't ever go there.

People would probably rather sh!t in their hands and clap than flog their clothes at a makeshift car boot in Mook 😂

Reactions: 3
Did you have to pay an entry fee to get in or buy tickets to have the privilege of attending this "rail sale"? I reckon she thought this was gonna be her next get rich quick scheme but nobodys shown interest so she's fuming 😂

Didn’t know this thread existed! Just caught up 😂
Who were those poor unsuspecting lads in her pic outside trinity yesterday 😩 I bet their girlfriends are well impressed! How cringe also that she was so desperate for the geordie shore girls to be her friend she was literally ramming the camera in their faces just for a picture last week. I bet kal feels a weight has been lifted since they split up

Reactions: 1
Did you have to pay an entry fee to get in or buy tickets to have the privilege of attending this "rail sale"? I reckon she thought this was gonna be her next get rich quick scheme but nobodys shown interest so she's fuming 😂
I think you had to pay £20 to have a “rail” so there probably was an entry fee. Either no ones willing to pay it or the event didn’t really reach that many people because for a 16k following she gets very little interactions

• Haha
Welcome to t
Didn’t know this thread existed! Just caught up 😂
Who were those poor unsuspecting lads in her pic outside trinity yesterday 😩 I bet their girlfriends are well impressed! How cringe also that she was so desperate for the geordie shore girls to be her friend she was literally ramming the camera in their faces just for a picture last week. I bet kal feels a weight has been lifted since they split up
Welcome to the train wreck show

He seems more happy at the moment too. I know obv appearances can be deceiving.
Maybe he reads here and is glad that people see through the crappy facade.

Makes me cringe when people mention Liam Sutcliffe - he's my fave Rhino's player. Hope he doesn't ever go there.
See that’s not the impression I get from his posts- I think he’s quit subdued- he posted something about ‘Trust’!! Couldn’t help but think it was about her!! Yeh, he isn’t married to her but I can imagine she’s more of nightmare since they split!!

I get the feeling he’s a bit intimidated by her, I don’t know why but there’s something off with their dynamic, even when they were married

I get the feeling he’s a bit intimidated by her, I don’t know why but there’s something off with their dynamic, even when they were married
Yessss!! Remember when she was meant to be buying a house really cheap, doing up even cheaper and "selling on for a big profit" 😳 and she said "Kals coming on board with it as well" 🥴🤣 Im a pretty good judge of character and it struck me when she said that, that she'd probably sprung it on him that he should put his money in and he's too scared of her to say no so just agreed.... The whole relationship, engagement and marriage probably went like that from the impression they give.

I wonder if he's on less money cos he is injured and she's kindly offered to employ him through Sophie Watkins Ltd 😄😄😄😄 so he's playing his part like a chump and dutifully updated his insta bio with his new job🤦🏻‍♀️

Kal wasn't even on Instagram for years, no offence to the lad but what does he know about managing others accounts 😂

Reactions: 4
I think dad's should contribute obviously but I'd be cringing relying on my exs money as a main income, especially while bragging I'm a boss witch

My ex pays £120 a month and claims to be funding my lifestyle (he should be paying lots more)... Might ask him to pay for me to pop to Portugal

Kal wasn't even on Instagram for years, no offence to the lad but what does he know about managing others accounts 😂
It bugs me to high heaven - I did my degree, got a first and came top 5 in my class of 250 students. I had to work for free, doing internships and working my arse off for years before I landed any kind of decent marketing job. It’s really hard. Then these divvys with a fairly high Instagram following (due to either a public career doing something else or from people being nosy about your personal life) think they can just do it. I’m sorry but it doesn’t work like that. There’s so many skills that go into it and neither Sophie or Kal have shown any of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.