Sophie Watkins #2 Pair of Thailand tits & on hol having my bargain bucket smashed to bits!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My little girls just turned 4 and refuses to walk 😂 they are all different.
I feel like somethings gone on this passed week? So quiet.

My little girls just turned 4 and refuses to walk 😂 they are all different.
I feel like somethings gone on this passed week? So quiet.
She's out with Charlotte Taylor tonight. She split with her long term partner recently too. Only difference is Charlotte doesn't have any kids. And actually runs a decent business

Something has definitely happened.... far too quiet on the social front for a full time boss witch

Reactions: 1
Hush was doomed from the get go. They promised a luxury bar, it was a dive. They promised elite sports stars and didn’t bag a single blue tick or anyone with any relevance. Best of all it was supposed to be social media free… well we all know how that went. These business ventures are tragic 😂

Reactions: 2
It’s very strange that’s she’s not documented every part of her birthday. Didn’t she do a shout out on her story asking people to get in touch if they wanted the details of her birthday party? Completely weird……. But we move.

Maybe she doesn’t want people to know that Johnny Bravo is still on the scene 🤔

Reactions: 3
Something is going on for sure! She can’t resist eye bleeping herself in a mirror photo and uploading it to the gram every time she goes out

After the failure of Hush, and none of the other businesses seeing the light of day - Dubai concierge and project house flip anyone? 😭 - I think she's realised what a fool she's made herself look which is what we've said here all along 🤦🏻‍♀️ so shes having a quiet spell to save face.

Them birthday messages from Kirby, Leigh and Nichola were very prim and proper weren't they.

Like what I send to someone I worked with 5 years ago 😭 not my best friends of all time.... Wonder if Sophie thinks that they've cooled their friendship with her because "hating hoes ain't happy" 😫🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
After the failure of Hush, and none of the other businesses seeing the light of day - Dubai concierge and project house flip anyone? 😭
The thing is unless it's an instant easy success she's not interested. Look at her social media management, mistakes in posts and no proof reading. I'd love to know what kind of return the companies are getting.

• Heart
Why does she always want to have sax and bongos and fire breathers?
Firstly, you’d think you would have go to contacts like this before setting up a marketing/events company.
Secondly, it’s really dated now. I know she loves that tit but most people are tired of it. If it was for her own personal party then sure, she can have what she likes, but not for a clients party.

Why does she always want to have sax and bongos and fire breathers?
Firstly, you’d think you would have go to contacts like this before setting up a marketing/events company.
Secondly, it’s really dated now. I know she loves that tit but most people are tired of it. If it was for her own personal party then sure, she can have what she likes, but not for a clients party.
Yep totally agree, I think I mentioned it a while ago. All her shindigs are like Ibiza circa 2015. Her scroatey mates screaming and woooooing with they’re phones videoing it for the gram. It’s tacky as duck. 🥴 I thought you and your lot “moved” Sophie 😂

She hasn’t got an original idea in her head.

• Haha
Dying. Looks like someone is trying to see what an actual VIP venue looks like 😂😂😂
Why would you let everyone know you’ve applied?
ANYONE can apply - it’s getting in that’s the hard part.
What is he going to do when he realises he can’t flash it about on Instagram if he does get in?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I thought Soho House was meant to be for creatives as well 😂

Nothing really creative about being a coke loving bar owner whose popular with the teenage girls of Leeds lol

• Haha
Sophie obviously, self employed, always grammatically correct. She’s a big deal, was married to a rugby player but no one knows who he is, just her 🙃🙃😂😂😂
You’ve already got to be a member to provide references! That’s why I’m wondering how they’re going to get in.

Wouldn’t you also need to provide social media details? Like your IG? Just looking at his it would be a reject hahaha

• Haha
You’ve already got to be a member to provide references! That’s why I’m wondering how they’re going to get in.
You can see I’m as clued up on members only clubs as Sophie and Stephen 😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.