Sophie Watkins #2 Pair of Thailand tits & on hol having my bargain bucket smashed to bits!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Parked on double yellows on East Parade blocking the traffic lights messing on her phone. Shame I didn't get a picture of her for WYP.

Reactions: 2
What’s going on with Kals car selfies?
He’s a nice looking guy - does he not have a mirror in his house?
it’s really weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Long time lurker here 👋 ive just had a look at "sophie watkins ltd" and ended up looking at some of the businesses she is "levelling up". One of them has 10k followers and is pulling in 30 odd likes on a post. Id love to know what she's charging to help them reach those dizzy heights... id bet its not enough to keep her in outfits fit for ancient Greece for very long, but what do I know, im not a boss witch and I dont mooooove 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She used to work at silks she’s a stripper, 1000% will be webcamming or have a sugar daddy she’s loosing herself completely tho
I feel like she had her tit together when she was married more so than she’s ever had in her life, and now she has absolutely no identity and thinks money will fill that void

Reactions: 1
Silks. That place takes me back. I reckon she’ll be on OnlyFans before the year is over.
I always used to think she was a pretty girl who dressed amazing back when she was with Kal and it wasn't all flimsy creased t shirts with her nips on show and chunky trainers but I think she's like the Kardashians where it's all women fawning over her... Bar her brother and her mate Bradley, i've never seen one man comment on her pics I don't think, so I honestly don't think there would be many men putting their hands in their pockets to watch her digging out her bargain bucket on camera 😄🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
She's very quite at the moment, wonder why she didn't go to the spa day with all her "besties" Kirby, Nicola and Leigh??? Thought that was the benefit of being self employed and being able to palm your kids off on anyone?

• Heart
She's very quite at the moment, wonder why she didn't go to the spa day with all her "besties" Kirby, Nicola and Leigh??? Thought that was the benefit of being self employed and being able to palm your kids off on anyone?
Is the spa day for Kirby's birthday as well? 🤔

Reactions: 1
It’s a very forced friendship these days, nowhere near what it used to be. Close friend of Kirby and Nichola says they’re embarrassed for her and really don’t want to be associated with her as much but don’t know how to let her down gently 😭

• Haha
Is the spa day for Kirby's birthday as well? 🤔
I guess so, bit awkward that she isn't there tbh but I'm not surprised if they want to distance themselves all of the other girls have pretty serious careers that they won't want damaging by Soph and her next level

Jade has moved to England alongside a whole lot of other ozzy wags but she and sophie don’t seem to bother much anymore. Wonder if something happened

Interesting regarding Jade actually. She was “”so so so excited””” for her to be over here - hasn’t been mentioned since. Another flip flop friend.
I mean obviously don’t know the Gshore girls and they might genuinely be lovely underneath the whole act & clothes etc but she had a strong group of friends in kirby Etc. It seems she’s f***ed them off for faddy ideas and people. She’s lost her way since the break up, she might claim she’s a boss witch killing it manifesting bbs but there’s pure sadness and confusion there. She hasn’t got a clue who she is anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Interesting regarding Jade actually. She was “”so so so excited””” for her to be over here - hasn’t been mentioned since. Another flip flop friend.
I mean obviously don’t know the Gshore girls and they might genuinely be lovely underneath the whole act & clothes etc but she had a strong group of friends in kirby Etc. It seems she’s f***ed them off for faddy ideas and people. She’s lost her way since the break up, she might claim she’s a boss witch killing it manifesting bbs but there’s pure sadness and confusion there. She hasn’t got a clue who she is anymore.
I think she's trying to recapture her youth but forgets she's a mother of three. As her long term friends are settling down she seems to be going into self destruct mode. I'm convinced if she was younger and didn't have kids she'd be trying to get on Love Island. How many people that she's now hanging round with were supporting her when her marriage ended or would in other tough circumstances?

It looks like a slow motion car crash. I hope someone can sit her down before it's to late and she loses the kids and everything else.

Maybe it’s just me but I find it very strange that she puts her 4 year old in a pram still, my little one hasn’t had a pram since being around 2 years old and would refuse to go in it and would walk everywhere. No wonder her kids are behind others their age if she doesn’t let them have their independence 🤯

Maybe it’s just me but I find it very strange that she puts her 4 year old in a pram still, my little one hasn’t had a pram since being around 2 years old and would refuse to go in it and would walk everywhere. No wonder her kids are behind others their age if she doesn’t let them have their independence 🤯
It is weird, my 4 year old wouldn’t even fit in a pram and no way would I be heaving him about in one 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.