Sophie Watkins #2 Pair of Thailand tits & on hol having my bargain bucket smashed to bits!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldn’t you also need to provide social media details? Like your IG? Just looking at his it would be a reject hahaha
Yep - all social media details, 2 references from members, potentially a sit down meeting with the board, employment details - I even had to submit some creative work I’d done in my job, which was a McQueen shoot with Kate Moss, to get accepted.
I’m not sure it’s their “vibe” tbh - not a single bongo player or fire breather in sight.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Why does she have to let everyone know she’s at her laptop with her coffee every single day?
We all are Sophie, it’s not that impressive.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why does she have to let everyone know she’s at her laptop with her coffee every single day?
We all are Sophie, it’s not that impressive.
Exactly I'm sat on my laptop now but don't feel I need to take a picture and tell the world I'm working.

Reactions: 2
You no what, her absence from Instagram last week made me think she’d took a bit of time out and had a lightbulb moment to stop being a cringey duck.
But nope….. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
You no what, her absence from Instagram last week made me think she’d took a bit of time out and had a lightbulb moment to stop being a cringey duck.
But nope….. 🤦🏼‍♀️
Noooooo, she's just had a bit of time off because Hush VIP was a flop, she thinks enough time has passed now that no one will mention it so she's back 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I cannot believe she has not breathed a word of hush vip since that opening night haha is it still open or?

• Haha
I cannot believe she has not breathed a word of hush vip since that opening night haha is it still open or?
You could literally replace *Hush* with every other business venture that she’s half arsed attempted

Also that post about knowing someone who works at city’s ground is typical influencer lingo for trying to bag a freebie 🙄

You could literally replace *Hush* with every other business venture that she’s half arsed attempted

Also that post about knowing someone who works at city’s ground is typical influencer lingo for trying to bag a freebie 🙄
It’s so embarrassing because she should already have those types on contacts if she wants to really make it in marketing.
She needs to make up her mind - does she want to be an influencer or does she want to work in digital/events marketing because they’re really venturing into two things.
I honestly think she’s putting her ego first, trying to get into certain social circles and trying to find a “good” new partner rather than legitimately setting herself up in business.

What’s going on with the very heavy contour, lashes and nipples in that sportswear shoot?
Surely with sportswear you’d want a really minimal and natural face with hair up or back, like you would to go to the gym. She’s a good looking woman, she would have looked natural with a plaited hairstyle and a sports bra on under her jacket.
I know it’s probably not even her fault, it’s just a weird concept for a sportswear brand.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I need to have a drink with you, you’re fab 😂😂😂
😂😂 I feel like we probably already know each other! I think everyone on this thread does!

Right guys come clean - who’s been trolling Sophie in her Q&As and what did you ask?? 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
ERM, wait what?! Did any of yous ask her a question, or is she sat with her phone in one hand checking insta story views and got her tattle thread loaded on her laptop hitting refresh every thirty seconds to try and work it out 😳🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Definitely didn’t ask her a question. If anyone did, which I doubt they did, maybe she can’t grasp that some people just don’t like her and that doesn’t start and end with tattle

Me neither but I would imagine everyone wants to know:

How do you become a Boss witch?
How do you get 7 streams of income?
How do you get a gold card for Hush?
Why do you prefer rolling round with bad coke heads rather than spend quality time with your kids?

I could go on and on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.