Sophie Watkins #2 Pair of Thailand tits & on hol having my bargain bucket smashed to bits!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen her boss witch rangey dumped and parked over two spaces in Leeds centre - maybe she needs to focus more of that bad boss witch energy in to learning how to park

Reactions: 4
I believe co-parenting isn’t going as she’d like it to and she’s fallen out with kal again 🙄
I was thinking when she was in London for Charlotte's 30th the kids were with her bro and sis in law so obviously Kal doesn't have them just to suit Sophie, so I wondered if he gets pissed off with her galavanting all the time and dumping the kids.

Reactions: 2
She isn’t following him on insta.
I thought she hadnt followed him since their last falling out around March when she never wished him a happy 30th 🤦🏻‍♀️

Did someone say they seen Jonny Bravo kissing another girl 😭 I bet she's got this upgraded car to piss him off if they've split up but as she's self employed her income isn't stable so if she can't afford the finance or insurance or petrol on the boss babe mobile one month it falls on Kal to pay for it and he's not happy (as I wouldn't be)

The old car was really nice there was zero reason to get rid of it after only a few months!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
The car swap thing was really odd given how much she harped on about the last one being her manifested dream boss babe mobile 🥴🥴

• Haha
The car swap thing was really odd given how much she harped on about the last one being her manifested dream boss babe mobile 🥴🥴
It’s because she chats absolute shite. She doesn’t know what she wants, can’t stick to one thing at a time. She’s like a dog who chases a ball then gets distracted by a squirrel

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It’s because she chats absolute shite. She doesn’t know what she wants, can’t stick to one thing at a time. She’s like a dog who chases a ball then gets distracted by a squirrel
You’re so right.

Podcast - disappeared after a handful
Party nights at Soosi - disappeared after one night
Hush VIP - disappeared after launch night
Jumble sale at Mook - never happened
Leeds subscription concierge service - never happened
Recipe book - sold a handful then disappeared
Flat mum tum - ??
Dubai concierge - never happened
House flip - never happened
Be kind online ambassador - seriously what has she done other than self promotion.
Social media management - teetering on collapse
Attempts at modelling - probably getting a couple of gigs because she’s either cheap or free

This is why nobody takes you seriously Sophie ⬆ you flip flop from one ridiculous idea to another and shy away from anything resembling hard work.

Reactions: 8
Exactly this. Her followers rarely increase because she has no purpose, not in an awful way, but as an influencer, what does she influence? Nothing, because she can’t commit to anything. Before you know it the social media marketing will disappear too and she’ll be onto the next idea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.