Sophie Watkins #2 Pair of Thailand tits & on hol having my bargain bucket smashed to bits!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New here ๐Ÿ™Š
Became a member after listening to her podcast. The first couple were really good but wow she just repeats herself constantly now. I went to high school with Sophie, although we were never in the same friendships groups. Nearly wet myself when she said that she was a geek in school and she was bullied. That she wasnโ€™t, if anything she was a bully ๐Ÿ˜‚
God the woman loves the sound of her own voice and the phrase boss witch ๐Ÿ˜‚
A GEEK THOUGH?! she cannot be that delusional that sheโ€™s reimagined how she was in high school. Regardless of her being a bully to other girls, she was the furthest thing from a geek, boss witch lived for foundation lips ๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Is it just me or does she stand out in all the pics as the one who is blatantly not an actual model? I mean good for her for getting the job, but I don't know why she was picked.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Who fancies being her PA? I'd imagine it be a few freebies from her #ad to save going through the formalities of actually employing someone.

Reactions: 1
Who fancies being her PA? I'd imagine it be a few freebies from her #ad to save going through the formalities of actually employing someone.
Speaks volumes she wants a student - if I was her Iโ€™d go for an PR intern from Leeds uni who will work for a few free drinks and some networking. Problem is - students wonโ€™t be back now until late September.

Must drive ๐Ÿ˜‚ she wants a cheap Uber driver for a couple days a week while she goes and gets on the midday wines and calls it boss witch work

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She basically just wants a skivvy and an extra body to dump her kids on. Doing a tit job of running the Instagram pages of a handful of businesses does not warrant a PA. Just get yourself organised you bleeping clown ๐Ÿคก

She absolutely loves herself doesn't she!! It's embarrassing asking for a PA!!! What she does really doesn't warrent one!

Iโ€™m genuinely wondering what a PA could possibly do for her? Surely posting things on a couple different IG businesses is something you should be able to do yourself.

I wonder if proofreading is on their list of duties... Alongside taking pics of her sat at David Lloyd's or in a random hotel - "Boss witch Office For The Day"

Does she work enough hours to need a PA? Or is just another ploy to make herself feel like she has an actual boss witch job

• Haha
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ girls a dick. Saw her new fella with another girl very cosy (tongue in her throat kinda cosy)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Also what happened to her collabing with the shard in London? All her crazy new collabs that were thanks to the people on here apparently. Havenโ€™t seen a collab in a min lol

Also what happened to her collabing with the shard in London? All her crazy new collabs that were thanks to the people on here apparently. Havenโ€™t seen a collab in a min lol
Sheโ€™s mAnIfEsTiNg it. Apparently if you just make tit up, it comes true. In the olden days it was just called lying.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
What the hell has she got on tonight?
She looks like she charges by the hour.
Mucky.

All of them look mucky... embarrassing imagine being sat eating your meal and those chav scruffy fucks shaking their fanny flaps about ๐Ÿคญ I mean not one of them has any rhythm, shouting woo ever 10 seconds ๐Ÿ˜‚
And why one of her pals has more white powder under her eyes then up her nose is beyond me, white eyed panda must be a new look!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Again doesnโ€™t read this.... spells rhythm wrong ๐Ÿ˜‘ damn she needs a PA quick for her spell checking THICK boss witch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.