Sophie Watkins #2 Pair of Thailand tits & on hol having my bargain bucket smashed to bits!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I posted a picture of them posing in her living room of his insta but it got deleted no worries though

Anyone clocked that pic on Johnny Bravo’s grid, 10th one down outside Dirty Dicks? “Paid a woman £20 to take a basic witch picture of me”

🤢 The people she loves to surround herself with are just the utter bleeping pits. Absolute gutter rat creatures the lot of them. But we move so be kind 🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Anyone clocked that pic on Johnny Bravo’s grid, 10th one down outside Dirty Dicks? “Paid a woman £20 to take a basic witch picture of me”

🤢 The people she loves to surround herself with are just the utter bleeping pits. Absolute gutter rat creatures the lot of them. But we move so be kind 🤮
Which one is Johnny bravo? Clarke?

Imagine admitting that your eldest bubble burst at school MEANING HE SHOULD ISOLATE… then take him out for breakfast. What a head. Have rules every applied to her?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Anyone applying to be a guest on "season 2"? 😂😂😂
The messiest podcast I’ve ever heard. Who’s her audience? What’s her goal? She’s asked people to come on and ‘tell their stories’ that she’ll no doubt be butting in and hijacking anyway. Is it business focused? Motherhood? Like what is the aim of the podcast lol. Just sounds like an easy way for her to pump some low quality content but getting whoever on to talk about nothing while she does nothing

Reactions: 3
The messiest podcast I’ve ever heard. Who’s her audience? What’s her goal? She’s asked people to come on and ‘tell their stories’ that she’ll no doubt be butting in and hijacking anyway. Is it business focused? Motherhood? Like what is the aim of the podcast lol. Just sounds like an easy way for her to pump some low quality content but getting whoever on to talk about nothing while she does nothing
She’s only had one guest so far hasn’t she. It’s the deadest podcast, give it up as a bad job now Sophie

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.