Sophie Watkins #2 Pair of Thailand tits & on hol having my bargain bucket smashed to bits!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s all painfully amateur, I cringe when I see her posts or stories because the girl has no clue what she’s doing! If she hasn’t bigged herself up as this boss witch bossing life, probably people wouldn’t expect that much from her. But she’s been giving it the big un since she started the podcast and what she’s showing so far falls so far flat from that, it’s toe curling to watch it unfold 😬

Reactions: 1
She wasn’t there last night judging by her IG stories, wouldn’t you be promoting it’s butt off if the launch wasn’t as successful as you hoped?

Kals coming off Instagram for a while - thought he was going to be a social media manager extraordinaire like his lovely ex wife?

• Haha
Coming off social media.... because his ex wife is trying to gain any dick she can... even Kals had enough of her ballocks

I noticed his bio changed as well from PR Services or whatever the hell it said to now Director at Kallum Watkins LTD 😂 director of what?!

I noticed his bio changed as well from PR Services or whatever the hell it said to now Director at Kallum Watkins LTD 😂 director of what?!
I mean he means well with the mental health chat but Christ, you’re not a director of anything. It’s a fancier way of saying self employed, which he isn’t? 😂

I wonder if now Sophie's gone public with Jonny Bravo 😂 kal knows what's coming and doesn't want to be around to witness it, the podcast topics from now on will be changed from 1. Law of attraction manifestation 2. How to be a bad witch 3. Q&As sent to herself so she can push her own narrative, and repeat.....to.....1. How to have a great relationship 2. How to manifest the man of your dreams 3. Q&A about me and Giovanni that i've sent myself to dig Kal out, and repeat...until they split up and then she'll have another quiet spell like she has lately. 😄

She's like a big kid, cos Hush VIP wasn't an overnight success she's abandoned it, like she did with the fitness family... She's got no idea how businesses work and that time,patience and hard work is required does she 🙄

Reactions: 4
She’s just trying a dab hand at anything and failing badly.. if I was her I would get a proper job in a proper company build up her experience and become a boss that way. Her poor children.. gio has removed that picture now probably because of this page but posting stuff when drunk someone is bound to see 🤣

as for kallum he’s actually a lovely person just married the wrong woman and she’s dragged his name through the dirt. He adores his children and doesn’t need to go out drinking every weekend 🤣

And now she’s jumping on the love island trolling wagon!! Sophie love, no ones wished you dead or said you’re ugly, people who know you are commenting on you as a person, a nasty self centred person based on their experience!! Your trying to push your “brand”- this involves some feedback/criticism- people will call you out on your bullshit!! But it won’t matter because you don’t read this, so you won’t be effected by it!!

That’s one of the most irritating thin he about her. No one has ever bullied her or told her to kill herself or attacked the way she looks, the opposite even! Yet she craves to be properly trolled, so much so she never stops talking about trolling. She’s manifesting it 😂

• Haha
How come whenever she posts a QandA she never posts any of the questions? Her engagement for a following of that size is extremely low so I’m guessing she genuinely gets no questions. I remember on of her podcasts which was about the Q and A she literally answered 2 questions and one of them was which was her fave biscuit - probably a question from a polite rhinos fan 😭 also never heard a peep about that st moritz campaign again??? The attention span of a goldfish

Reactions: 3
Stephen Clarke looks like his breath smells like farts.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Stephen Clarke looks like he’s overcompensating for something with his fake designer t shirts and scarves and gold chains. Least he’s got fake teeth you can see from out of space

• Haha
Reactions: 2
If any of you have ever met Stephen Clarke, have you noticed that he doesn’t talk properly with those bathroom tile veneers 😂

Haha he’s from selby apparent he hits on girls every weekend in mook he’s a nobody just owns mook but viv is the manager who actually runs it for him 🤣

Reactions: 2
She’s just trying a dab hand at anything and failing badly.. if I was her I would get a proper job in a proper company build up her experience and become a boss that way. Her poor children.. gio has removed that picture now probably because of this page but posting stuff when drunk someone is bound to see 🤣

as for kallum he’s actually a lovely person just married the wrong woman and she’s dragged his name through the dirt. He adores his children and doesn’t need to go out drinking every weekend 🤣
What did I miss what got posted did anyone manage to screenshot?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.