Sophie Watkins #2 Pair of Thailand tits & on hol having my bargain bucket smashed to bits!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s honestly gagging for some quick attention and spouting about the covid vaccine is a quick way to get some DM’s that’s for sure. So desperate. If she hasn’t spoken to her dr about it then it’s obviously not that serious. For someone that says she’s always soooo in touch with her cycle, then she should know how many things can change it. It being late is not a concern!!!!! Wtf so inappropriate.

Also having a laugh at this - they’re actually not following you Sophie hun
Urgh why even word it like that anyway even if they had “I’ve just been followed by” or why not “I’ve just discovered this account” hilarious that they aren’t actually following her!!

Was just thinking the same... Sophie will be the face of Asda George and dragging prick dick and hole with her for her campaign... how dare she she refer to them this way she’s changed so much. Her periods will have changed because she’s bleeping new dick and her lifestyle has changed simply as.
I think someone wants that mummy blogger cash 👀😂
[/QUOTE

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone else think her style has gone to tit lately now Callum’s not paying for her clothes anymore! Not such a style queen anymore…just a Middle aged slapper 🙈

Reactions: 3
She’s out and about third wheeling with Karl and the gshore girls now

Reactions: 1
I’m not in Instagram anymore so I’ve missed so much!!! I want to see the outfits 😂

I’m not in Instagram anymore so I’ve missed so much!!! I want to see the outfits 😂
There are so many. But nearly every one features her Thailand Tits & nipples on show. Sophie must only own one bra that she never wears.

What a bizarre thing to put on Instagram... DM if you wanna be invited to my birthday party. 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is Hush still a thing? It had one opening party and hasn’t been spoken about since 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
New here 🙊
Became a member after listening to her podcast. The first couple were really good but wow she just repeats herself constantly now. I went to high school with Sophie, although we were never in the same friendships groups. Nearly wet myself when she said that she was a geek in school and she was bullied. That she wasn’t, if anything she was a bully 😂
God the woman loves the sound of her own voice and the phrase boss witch 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think they’re having a re-think. They invited the wrong crowd, and no one turned up.
surely they need to realise that nobody of any decent character or worth will want to be seen dead in a tit hole like that. Especially if it’s fronted by those two 🥴

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.