Sophie Watkins #2 Pair of Thailand tits & on hol having my bargain bucket smashed to bits!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where’s the podcast? Another flash in the pan to add to her list 🙄
She’s taking a break then going to record a whole “season” at once then release an episode every week.

Doesn’t make sense for her as the things she will be talking about will have been and gone.

Reactions: 1
I listened to the Francesca Amber Law of Attraction Changed my Life podcast the other day, and oh my godddd 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️ if you listen you will cringe for Sophie she's literally copied it to the letter basically 😫😫😫

Only difference is that Francesca says at the start she's sponsored by Audible which is obviously how the podcast makes money, and LoA is clearly something she's passionate and knowledgeable about and has practised for years. 😭😭😭😭

congrats to her for gaining some more new clients, her business is really taking off. But why on earth do they all look exactly the same? All the brands have the exact same style and have zero brand identity. Its like a he’s found something that worked once and running with it instead of developing each brand individually and creating an actual marketing strategy for each business 🤨

congrats to her for gaining some more new clients, her business is really taking off. But why on earth do they all look exactly the same? All the brands have the exact same style and have zero brand identity. Its like a he’s found something that worked once and running with it instead of developing each brand individually and creating an actual marketing strategy for each business 🤨
Because she doesn’t know HOW to do a marketing strategy.

She knows how to use Hootsuite and Canva and knows a photographer with mates rates. That’s it.

The work she’s been doing is bottom of the career ladder - it’s stuff they could get a uni intern to do, literally for free, and if those brands don’t figure that out soon, I’d question their ability to run a business.

She gets someone to take a picture and she uploads it with copy that doesn’t even read right and a hashtag that isn’t spelt correctly. She’s filled some boxes up with some cheap mini bottles of Prosecco. It’s hardly groundbreaking, nor is it boss witch career stuff either.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Still wondering what happened to the house flip? Dubai concierge? Leeds concierge? Exclusive podcast? The podcast in general?

Agree with the above comments about branding. Honestly hope these brands aren’t paying too much for a cookie cutter look that is copied and pasted to any different business. Very odd and amateur strategy.

Reactions: 3
If you scroll back to lengths by Julia's posts 18 months ago, they literally look no different to the ones she's hired a "social media expert" to do 🥴

I completely agree she's using the same format regardless of the business. I'm surprised people are paying her unless she's doing it for free or very cheap for exposure.

Reactions: 2
She calls herself a digital marketer but it looks like the only marketing she attempts to do is on Instagram. A digital marketer should know all the DIGITAL ways you market a business through - IG is not the best way for a lot of business

Reactions: 5
She calls herself a digital marketer but it looks like the only marketing she attempts to do is on Instagram. A digital marketer should know all the DIGITAL ways you market a business through - IG is not the best way for a lot of business
Because all the other stuff isn’t glamorous enough for her - it’s hard work and it’s boring.
She can’t write copy, she doesn’t know how SEO works, she doesn’t know how Pay per click or google ads work, her traditional PR knowledge is none existent - even with Instagram, her “speciality”, she misuses hashtags - one of the main tools for growing your following.
All these things are basic skills people are looking for in digital marketing.

Reactions: 7
Completely agree she needs to be across all platforms and some of those businesses need to be on other platforms more prominently. I’m not going to say which or where as I feel like we already help her too much on here 😂😂😂

• Haha
Never heard of an “exclusive VIP members club” where you can just sign up at the door to get in. What’s the point in that? I’ve had more trouble getting into the back room for after hours at Velvet in Wakefield.
I had to write a 500 word essay, have 2 other members write references for me, interview with board members and sign an NDA to get my Soho House membership. That’s how you have to do it if you want it to actually be exclusive and not just every head and their mate.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Never heard of an “exclusive VIP members club” where you can just sign up at the door to get in. What’s the point in that? I’ve had more trouble getting into the back room for after hours at Velvet in Wakefield.
I had to write a 500 word essay, have 2 other members write references for me, interview with board members and sign an NDA to get my Soho House membership. That’s how you have to do it if you want it to actually be exclusive and not just every head and their mate.
I noticed she’s not spoken a word of hush since the opening 😂 not sure if anyone else saw literally every social media post from the people who were there - the music sounded dead quiet and it’s the size of a shoe box 😭 she’s clearly never stepped foot inside a genuine vip arena - the interior (lack of) alone screams amateur and no idea

What happened to Soosi? Is that another one that fell flat on its arse? 🙈

Her ‘nights’ always look bleeping awful. Dummers, sax players, fire eaters etc etc. It’s all so Ibiza 2015. Not one of them have got an original idea in their heads the absolute jokers 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Social media is banned? That's why it was all on Instagram stories. If you're going to do something do it properly or not all.

I reckon what must have happened is, all of the professional sports men must have received their *exclusive* bottle of Cava and thought "what in the Wetherspoon's is this, not gonna bother" so now they've had to revert to letting anyone in 😫😫😫 at least she seems to have took our advice finally and gave up the bragging/lying what a boss witch she is on Instagram every 5 minutes, which is good. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Oh yeah we’d definitely have heard about it if the launch was a success… not a peep! 😂

“Thought I’d share a few posts I’ve done today” what? You’ve taken a few pictures with your phone & then what?? 🤔 am I missing something??
Come on Soph- job centres calling!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.