Sophie Watkins #2 Pair of Thailand tits & on hol having my bargain bucket smashed to bits!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was like being at a party in someone’s living room. Very back room Winter Seam vibes circa 2010. Really weird.

When she flashes her bra why does she look like she's wearing silky PJ's!!?? Was it a pjama party? Silly cow

I thought it was no social media yet it's all over Instagram stories. Also is there anyone there that is a VIP and not just Sophies friend and an influencer?

Reactions: 2
No phones and she's reshared a story of her self, Marlie Lewis all over her storys. What ab absolute knob Sophie looks now 😂😂😂😂 looks like people went for a laugh and something to do x

Honestly her "mates" have made right cocks of her 😂 Sophie love get new mates and actual clientel. Constructive criticism, not a fat Karen had a great shag last night ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A carefully curated membership list with a handpicked selection of Leeds gilterati. They’re taking the piss right? 😂

First night and can’t even enforce their social media policy as Sophie’s head mates have filmed it all, shown everyone just how bad it was and then plastered it all over Instagram🥴🤦🏼‍♀️😂 Mook by name Mooks by nature 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Imagine being invited though you turn up and that’s the state of the bar. If that’s VIP, I’d hate to see what low rent looks like to them, I’ve seen better bars on a caravan site 😂😂 and I’ve seen more guests at the bloody post office. Take the L on this one Soph

Imagine being invited though you turn up and that’s the state of the bar. If that’s VIP, I’d hate to see what low rent looks like to them, I’ve seen better bars on a caravan site 😂😂 and I’ve seen more guests at the bloody post office. Take the L on this one Soph
Also will there be any articles about the “launch night”, or did she conveniently forget to invite anyone from the local papers in case word got out how shite it actually is

Reactions: 3
That's impossible for Sophie I'm afraid, the next time she does a podcast in 4 months or so, she'll make out it was some sort of revolutionary bar and there were 3000 premiership footballers in attendance 😂

Her hair and makeup looked so nice, but what was that outfit? 😌

I feel so cringe for her, no celebrity was there at all. Couldn’t even managed to grab a Leeds football player 🥴

Her hair and makeup did look really really good to be fair. She just needs to invest in a boss witch stylist because she seems to have forgotten how to dress.

Reactions: 5
I
Her hair and makeup did look really really good to be fair. She just needs to invest in a boss witch stylist because she seems to have forgotten how to dress.
I agree her make up was lovely. My daughter gets hers done at the same place.
Her outfits are tragic tho. I'm an oldie so not exactly into fashion but I see from my daughter's what's trendy. Honesty she looked like she had her PJ's on 🙄

Also very odd she left at midnight to go and get a McDonald's... Not that I'm up on the nightlife trade but if it's your venue do you not stay until the last guest has left? 🤔

Reactions: 1
Her make up was gorgeous last night, so much better lighter than heavy, really shows off how attractive she is. The outfit not so much though. Tbf I bet McDonald’s was busier than the party

The IG stories I've seen so far, Hush VIP private members club looks like the table of nieces and nephews and other young people at your Aunty Julies 50th birthday doo in the local social club 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The thing is - Leeds actually would benefit from a really great private members club and if she got it right, it would be absolutely successful.
Problem is, she obviously has never actually ever been to one, let alone been a member of a members club, so in her own boss witch mindset, she’s invented her own but got the vibe completely wrong.
She should have tried to wrangle a visit, or at least researched, other members clubs. Neds, soho house, surf lodge, raffles, Annabells. THAT is what glitterati and rich people want. Not another Greek street wannabe that attracts pretend rich people and Leeds trash.
She got the vibe wrong but if she went at it from another direction, she could do well.

Reactions: 10
This Leeds “cool crew” is sooooo cringe and Sophie tries her hardest to be involved and run it, so so embarrassing, they’re all druggies n skint !!

• Haha
Saw her coming out of Asda this morning looking worse for wear.. wish I’d have got the ultimate boss witch autograph

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.