Sophie Watkins #2 Pair of Thailand tits & on hol having my bargain bucket smashed to bits!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her being a huge bully and her screaming and spitting in someone’s face needs to keep being referred to and mentioned on here so that it doesn’t get forgotten. All the new posters she’s directing here can then be made aware of her bullshit and ‘poor me’ attitude.

Reactions: 5
Can someone also tell her it’s “you’re not coming in” not “your not coming in”
Not great when you can’t even get the grammar right Soph hun 😂

• Haha
Is it just me that’s watched her today and found it bleeping embarrassing.... the boxes are shite, her grammar is shocking and needs a trip to KipMcgarth 🙈

• Haha
It's the Bottega Gold Prosecco for me, hate prosecco cheap nasty acidic shite 😂 I would of expected a moet mini at least for the apparent calibre of that club..

Just bought a vintage DP but I ain’t worthy of £5er Prosecco. I’m just a fat Karen

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I still absolutely cannot fathom that SOPHIE WATKINS is taking part in any kind of anti-bullying campaign.
Has she got no self awareness whatsoever?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m sure that most insta models get a bit of stick every now and then, but using women who are pretty much the same aesthetic makes no sense and completely misses the point. All women, shapes, sizes and race should have been used, not four women who, if Sophies ”bullying” is anything to go by, haven’t actually been bullied, just been called out for their lies and falseness

Reactions: 3
I’m sure that most insta models get a bit of stick every now and then, but using women who are pretty much the same aesthetic makes no sense and completely misses the point. All women, shapes, sizes and race should have been used, not four women who, if Sophies ”bullying” is anything to go by, haven’t actually been bullied, just been called out for their lies and falseness
I don’t think she’d know a bully if they spat in her face.

Reactions: 1
I think deep down she’s embarrassed that she has been totally outed. She’s terrified of owning she’s a bully cos it will ruin her. So, the easy way out is to scream victim. The issue here is this forum won’t go away so when people do search for it they will see that Sophie Watkins, who spits in peoples faces, screams at them and is down right nasty… is, in fact, a bully herself.

Reactions: 7
I think deep down she’s embarrassed that she has been totally outed. She’s terrified of owning she’s a bully cos it will ruin her. So, the easy way out is to scream victim. The issue here is this forum won’t go away so when people do search for it they will see that Sophie Watkins, who spits in peoples faces, screams at them and is down right nasty… is, in fact, a bully herself.
I think she keeps mentioning tattle in the hope people won't believe what's said. I've also never seen any horrible comments on her Instagram posts like I have on other people's. I think she wants attention and claiming she's bullied and trolled online is a way of gaining it as it's in the spotlight but she's forgotten her past can come back to haunt her.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’ve never seen any abusive comments on her photos, maybe she does get private messages but I doubt her. Her account gets very little interaction and she isn’t anywhere near well known enough to receive abuse that other influencers get

Reactions: 2
St Moriz are one of the biggest tanning brands in the world 😭🤦🏻‍♀️ I can't believe the BTEC levels of this "important campaign" 🥴

• Haha
Exactly the point I’ve been making!! She surrounds herself with “same heads” she isn’t diverse, she doesn’t associate with others outside her ‘norm’! She surrounds herself with people she believes will bring her popularity, people she believes to be important!! And of course no average looking, working class gals are important enough which adds no substance to this campaign at all!! The campaigns aim is to sell St Moritz & that’s it!! I for one will not be buying this product again!!!

Reactions: 3
Those videos… I’m dying with embarrassment for the lass 😂 you’ve really made it now Soph, a campaign no one is talking about with a tanning solution that goes green! Imagine using being gossiped about to stake your claim as a victim of cyber bullying when there’s actual people kill themselves over ACTUAL BULLYING, not being called out for being a vile human and spitting in people’s faces

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.