Sophie Watkins #2 Pair of Thailand tits & on hol having my bargain bucket smashed to bits!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sophie can’t remember one “business” to the next. Fitness family, flat mum tum, house flipping, concierge service, they all fizzle out before they’ve even begun.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She used to be his manager when they were married/at Leeds rhinos …funny he’s now the director of himself essentially

Reactions: 2
Sophie watkins ltd kallum watkins ltd. both same with the social media marketing / PR.
Am I missing something. Wtf

It bugs me to high heaven - I did my degree, got a first and came top 5 in my class of 250 students. I had to work for free, doing internships and working my arse off for years before I landed any kind of decent marketing job. It’s really hard. Then these divvys with a fairly high Instagram following (due to either a public career doing something else or from people being nosy about your personal life) think they can just do it. I’m sorry but it doesn’t work like that. There’s so many skills that go into it and neither Sophie or Kal have shown any of them.
Kals got 4k followers who are probably mostly leeds or salford fans its not even that much more than this fat karen who needs a shag hahahahaha

But yeah, it must be so infuriating bless you, but don't sweat it, the only 2 clients Sophie has got are Stories Flooring and Steven Clarks bars, business isn't exactly booming lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Poor lass took a tumble... nothing she ain’t use to being on her knees 🤣

she’ll be falling from bigger heights soon when she comes back crashing down to earth into the real world!!!!

Kallum has become much more active on social media since they split, I wonder why?
She never would have let him use it, leopards and spots. He loves a cheeky DM 👀😆 She probably got more followers too when he wasn’t available to follow…

For something that’s being hyped up as private and for the Leeds “elite”, is it a good PR move to show us mere peasants the promotional invites? Sort of loses the secrecy aesthetic I thought they were going for 😂

also looks like a box your Nokia 3310 used to come in, except this one has a £4.50 bottle of Bottega in it. How elite is that! We are not worthy 😭

Reactions: 7
For something that’s being hyped up as private and for the Leeds “elite”, is it a good PR move to show us mere peasants the promotional invites? Sort of loses the secrecy aesthetic I thought they were going for 😂

also looks like a box your Nokia 3310 used to come in, except this one has a £4.50 bottle of Bottega in it. How elite is that! We are not worthy 😭
She showed a bottle of JJ Whitley Gin before...I thought bloody hell the footballers will piss their pants over a £13 morrisons special, I'm sure they'd have never been able to buy that for themselves 😂

Reactions: 6
I wish she’d stop referring to her boys as “dickheads” and “fuckers”.
If they hear that from their own mother, what are they going to call other kids/people when they get older.

I really liked Sophie in her early years, her fashion, her mum life, her rugby wife blog and her fitness.
WTF has happen to this person she is utter trash... using free WiFi in cafes while her kids play in a 2m by 2m soft play... I can’t keep up with her dramatic car crash life style. Boss witch ain’t for a mum on benefits with 3 kids and a train wreck marriage. And to say she doesn’t read this, who is she kidding 😆

I really hope she goes back to her fitness and fashion.... she was amazing at this... classy and very Sex in the city Carrie Bradshaw... let’s hope she finds her Mr Big instead of a wannabe gangster of Leeds.
Become a treasure again not trash! Know your worth 🤨

I wish she’d stop referring to her boys as “dickheads” and “fuckers”.
If they hear that from their own mother, what are they going to call other kids/people when they get older.
Can’t believe what she calls them... she’s disgusting utterly vile! 🤢🤮

• Heart
I really liked Sophie in her early years, her fashion, her mum life, her rugby wife blog and her fitness.
WTF has happen to this person she is utter trash... using free WiFi in cafes while her kids play in a 2m by 2m soft play... I can’t keep up with her dramatic car crash life style. Boss witch ain’t for a mum on benefits with 3 kids and a train wreck marriage. And to say she doesn’t read this, who is she kidding 😆

I really hope she goes back to her fitness and fashion.... she was amazing at this... classy and very Sex in the city Carrie Bradshaw... let’s hope she finds her Mr Big instead of a wannabe gangster of Leeds.
Become a treasure again not trash! Know your worth 🤨

Can’t believe what she calls them... she’s disgusting utterly vile! 🤢🤮
She keeps posting quotes that she "can't understand people who want to see her fail".... I absolutely do not want to see her fail, in the slightest!!!

She reads here, so don't know how much clearer we need to make it for her!

As you said, I'd love her to go back to thriving and being how she was from around the time of her wedding til just before she moved to Aus, rather than this current character she's playing where life revolves around telling everyone who'll listen how wadded she is with her chart topping podcast and 7 other businesses 🤷🏻‍♀️

Yessss!! Remember when she was meant to be buying a house really cheap, doing up even cheaper and "selling on for a big profit" 😳 and she said "Kals coming on board with it as well" 🥴🤣 Im a pretty good judge of character and it struck me when she said that, that she'd probably sprung it on him that he should put his money in and he's too scared of her to say no so just agreed.... The whole relationship, engagement and marriage probably went like that from the impression they give.

I wonder if he's on less money cos he is injured and she's kindly offered to employ him through Sophie Watkins Ltd 😄😄😄😄 so he's playing his part like a chump and dutifully updated his insta bio with his new job🤦🏻‍♀️

Kal wasn't even on Instagram for years, no offence to the lad but what does he know about managing others accounts 😂
Totally agree! The whole engagement was forced and he didn’t even dare buy a ring ithour her. They went engagement ring shopping together 🤯🤯

I think dad's should contribute obviously but I'd be cringing relying on my exs money as a main income, especially while bragging I'm a boss witch

My ex pays £120 a month and claims to be funding my lifestyle (he should be paying lots more)... Might ask him to pay for me to pop to Portugal
I thought Kal had the boys 50/50 split with her now he’s living round the corner so he doesn’t legally need to pay anything to her now does he?

Sophie can’t remember one “business” to the next. Fitness family, flat mum tum, house flipping, concierge service, they all fizzle out before they’ve even begun.
Didn’t she get Kal to pay for her to do SPMU training once upon a time too and that flopped like the rest of her big brain business ideas!

I think Kal had his LTD a while ago, and Sophie was the “director”. So weird how she has the same now and his bio is practically what she does. It’s a weird relationship

She faces online bullying every single day? I could be wrong but she never mentions Instagram as a place she's "bullied", so is she literally only talking about here?

One of my professors used to say that other people's opinions of you are none of your business... A good mindset to have. I feel like she actively looks for people not liking her and then portrays that as bullying.

I've read on here about her spitting and screaming in people's faces. The actual audacity of this woman 🙄🙈

She faces online bullying every single day? I could be wrong but she never mentions Instagram as a place she's "bullied", so is she literally only talking about here?

One of my professors used to say that other people's opinions of you are none of your business... A good mindset to have. I feel like she actively looks for people not liking her and then portrays that as bullying.

I've read on here about her spitting and screaming in people's faces. The actual audacity of this woman 🙄🙈
This could not be anymore true 👏👏

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.