Sophie Watkins #2 Pair of Thailand tits & on hol having my bargain bucket smashed to bits!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im also dying of embarrassment nahhhh she needs to stop. It’s too cringe

Reactions: 1
Someone needs to tag it with all the stories of her being a bully. If I'd treated people like crap, I wouldn't dare have the cheek. She needs exposing.

Reminds me of the time my abusive mum was in the running for a Pride of Britain award.

Absolute liberty.

• Sad
It’s bizarre how these things happen. Im sure her and kallum will end up back together soon. Selling their “farmer village house” for 300. She’s desperado for cash. She’s skint.

It’s bizarre how these things happen. Im sure her and kallum will end up back together soon. Selling their “farmer village house” for 300. She’s desperado for cash. She’s skint.
I hope he doesn't go back there

Reactions: 2
1624082225590.jpeg

Literally didn’t share one thing….. and before you say this is online bullying Sophie, it’s an observation on what you have said. One of the many many inconsistencies that seem to occur with you!

Reactions: 4
When was this mentioned? Is this another property they owned together?

Did it really sell for that much ? I thought I’d seen it up for £250,000 …I might be wrong though

All of the ‘influencers’ involved in the campaign seem to be offended by any negative feedback- if you put yourself in the public eye because you want to famous, then not all feedback is going to be positive! You will be called out on things you’ve done in the past! Resilience is what’s needed if you’re going to be in that game- you can’t be having a major meltdown because someone’s said something negative!! Not one of them are arsed about online bullying, they’re more bothered about improving their profiles & getting their faces known!! If they were bothered about online bullying they’d do it through another brand not some self tanning shite that allows them to show off their toned bodies & bleeping boring self obsessed personalities!!!!

Reactions: 7
I thought her mum owned that house and they just rented it

She's just trolling now with her latest post. Posting for a reaction.

Didn't know kind people spat in others faces.

Same here she's been such a c#nt to girls I know, but my worst experiences come from Kirby tbh, she's a horrid girl.

I do think we saw a nicer sophie when she was married, but I think that's because she was financially secure and thats literally all she cares about, money. She's learned that from her mam, they're both materialistic gold-diggers.
I know it’s outside of the rules to ask for the tea on Kirby but I am very intrigued (new to the thread but from the area so know of her)

Why did she rush to get the vaccine if it's attacking her ovaries? 🤔 being such a wadded boss witch I'm sure she could have paid for tests in absence of being vaccinated.....

Or is she wanting attention from the Geordie shore crew 😅🤦🏻‍♀️

I just still can’t get over the fact she doesn’t know the difference between YOUR and YOU’RE, literally so embarrassing when you’re plugging your “social media services” !!! (And totally agree, those Hush boxes look naff as duck as well 😂)

I know it’s outside of the rules to ask for the tea on Kirby but I am very intrigued (new to the thread but from the area so know of her)
I can only speak for myself but she’s awful. In fairness I haven’t seen here in about 5 years so she could have changed, but in the past she was such a stereotypical mean girl. Bitchy, scowling, causi
I just still can’t get over the fact she doesn’t know the difference between YOUR and YOU’RE, literally so embarrassing when you’re plugging your “social media services” !!! (And totally agree, those Hush boxes look naff as duck as well 😂)
And it looks like they’re being given to every Tom Dick and Harry. Thought they were for elites only? 😂

Her post about the vaccine all because she was 3 days late. Not possible that anything else could have caused that 🤔🤔🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.