Sophie Stanbury - ex SIL of CS and oh so busy busy! #1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go - more dear diary from Sophie this morning and her plans for today, last night, this week blah. why does she feel the need to post a running narrative. Its cringe.

Reactions: 4
She’ll need to have those bloody jeans surgically removed, they haven’t been off her in days … obviously after she stops being “cosy and hunkering” down 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Here we go - more dear diary from Sophie this morning and her plans for today, last night, this week blah. why does she feel the need to post a running narrative. Its cringe.
and it is all said with her breathy 'trying to be cutsey' voice interspersed with her singsong one.

With regards her clothes, it is noticeable how she wears the same clothes day in and day out, there was that yellow jumper that she must have worn daily for a week.

and it is all said with her breathy 'trying to be cutsey' voice interspersed with her singsong one.

With regards her clothes, it is noticeable how she wears the same clothes day in and day out, there was that yellow jumper that she must have worn daily for a week.
Im always suspicious of anyone that wears jeans at home, who could possibly be cosy and relaxed in bloody skintight jeans? Does she own any joggers? Leggings? Yoga pants? Pyjamas?

I guess she wanted those glasses for free today at the "opticians" plugging away.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I know and you couldn't even call it a wardrobe, it has no doors o_O o_O , when she did a quick video of the installation, the shelves are directly opposite their bed, it would give me anxiety, looking at a shelf full of clothes. Those open shelves only work in a separate dressing room, If they couldn't afford doors for the closet, she could have bought 2 very nice old style armoires with doors.

That being said, she did tag a company she said she previously worked with on her 'interior' projects, so maybe the shelves were a freebie, or one of the things that 'didin't exactly go to plan' in that so called very stressful project, so maybe she had to cover the cost of a redo and reused them for herself. Otherwise there is no sense in having what she has, it looks permanently unfinished.

I know and you couldn't even call it a wardrobe, it has no doors o_O o_O , when she did a quick video of the installation, the shelves are directly opposite their bed, it would give me anxiety, looking at a shelf full of clothes. Those open shelves only work in a separate dressing room, If they couldn't afford doors for the closet, she could have bought 2 very nice old style armoires with doors.

That being said, she did tag a company she said she previously worked with on her 'interior' projects, so maybe the shelves were a freebie, or one of the things that 'didin't exactly go to plan' in that so called very stressful project, so maybe she had to cover the cost of a redo and reused them for herself. Otherwise there is no sense in having what she has, it looks permanently unfinished.
Oh it’s on their actual bedroom!!

that makes it even worse. I wouldn’t and couldn’t have that in my bedroom. I don’t have antiques but I have fitted furniture which looks nice .

what they have is something I might put in the garage or spare room for extra clothes storage - maybe out of season type clothes you never need 😂

Reactions: 1
She said in stories that someone else was making the doors. Its kinve mad yet indicative that they had no storage organised till now. Last minute upheaval for herself and not the kids

I love my Donna Ida jeans.. Sophie cheapens the brand. I find it so unrealistic to use her as an ad when she pays for nothing. Also re the builders. ...builders dont sue for nothing. They will probably win and her ogling over the builders is there for her husband to read. Snared. My husband would definitely consider leaving me for that.

I used to like the jeans but they bunch around the crotch and are not comfortable. They are way overpriced. I remember her shop in Chelsea when it was more high end and she did other brands. The jeans are really not worth 200 plus notes - not compared to Frame, etc.

Mark can't own that chalet. Maybe he rents it for the season with some friends. They are packing up. Surely you would kind of use it at different times of the year?

Sophie and her dear diary stuff. I can literally finish her sentences. Sorry I got cut off there (like its a surprise). thought I would jump on for a quick share. Is there such a thing as a long share? lol

Sophie off skiing and leaving her kids her with her mum on Mother’s Day ! Then off to Singapore, a weekend in New Zealand and on for another holiday with the boys. She lives a charmed life. I guess she has taken her kids out of school early.

• Wow
Mark must not own the Chalet, the benefit of owning your own place is that you leave all your stuff there and don't have to pack it up from season to season.

Mark has certainly brought her standard of living to another level.

If that were all to disappear tomorrow would Sophie be genuinely happy? Is she grateful for the simplest of things? Nature, flowers n bloom, ladybugs, butterflies, hummingbirds, a bond with animals, her children & their happiness,
Can't say her life makes me feel envious.

ngl, I'd love to have $$$$ to pay off debt, travel, see the world, learn about other cultures & language, meet new people, just experience life & BE.

Social media is a social experiment from hell. Think about all the things it has destroyed. People feeling less than, or comparing their life to those who specifically curate faux images online, to feed to the masses.

*Jumps off soapbox, pls flame sparingly :)

Reactions: 5
If that were all to disappear tomorrow would Sophie be genuinely happy? Is she grateful for the simplest of things? Nature, flowers n bloom, ladybugs, butterflies, hummingbirds, a bond with animals, her children & their happiness,
Can't say her life makes me feel envious.

ngl, I'd love to have $$$$ to pay off debt, travel, see the world, learn about other cultures & language, meet new people, just experience life & BE.

Social media is a social experiment from hell. Think about all the things it has destroyed. People feeling less than, or comparing their life to those who specifically curate faux images online, to feed to the masses.

*Jumps off soapbox, pls flame sparingly :)
Yeah I think about this too. Could she ring up 5 good friends right now? Or even 1 to have a good deep chat about life?
That’s success to me not a part time chalet and 4 ski holidays a sesson

• Heart
Sophie definitely reads this as she hesitated when explaining why they were packing up the chalet, like she wanted to say and stopped herself.

so she is promoting an amazing skin procedure with some dr. who she tags on her stories, explains all the benefits, but then admits she can't remember the name of the procedure she had done. 😃😃. She really isn't the sharpest tool in the box.:ROFLMAO: