Sophie Stanbury - ex SIL of CS and oh so busy busy! #1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she think she is so relevant to post her most boring daily rituals. Its become so boring. Plus all the freebie hols she seems to go on. I'm getting sick of all the products/procedures she's flogging too. Another one that used to reply to followers dm's and now ignores them.

Reactions: 4
Shall we play Bamford bingo? how many times she can mention Bamford, post pictures/thank Carole Bamford?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So she’s going away with her boys but then leaving them to travel from Singapore to New Zealand for the weekend ( approx a ten hour flight) to see Marks parents. All of this #gift seems to be paying off !

Reactions: 1
So she’s going away with her boys but then leaving them to travel from Singapore to New Zealand for the weekend ( approx a ten hour flight) to see Marks parents. All of this #gift seems to be paying off !
I would think it is Mark's hard work, not Sophie's which is paying off. The #gift is just pocket money for her now

Reactions: 2
There is a very strange comment on her latest reel , anyone notice it? It’s supposed to be in defence of Sophie but instead it’s bringing up loads of negative stuff.

Not sure what you mean so no I haven’t.

I tried to see who was filming her reel at the club it’s a blonde with each side of hair pushed back. Thought it might be Josie but I don’t think it is

Bloody hell she is on a diet :eek: :eek: not to loose weight of course 'just to be healthy', yeah right . She has the body of a 6 year old and the head of a 50year old.

How do you see comments on a reel ?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s still there, basically saying why do people question your motives, your hair, your lower than middle class? Keep being you . Sophie obviously thinks it’s positive as she replied with a ❤ but it seems odd and is the person referring to tattle because Sophie doesn’t speak about people questioning her motives .

So what’s happened to her job? Has she given up, not got any more contracts after that last disastrous project? She doesn’t seem to be so busy busy frantic any more! More Bamford classes and her new found hobby of horse riding 🤣 seem to be all her content now. Oh a few crappy ad’s!!

Its clear she works part time as if you have a REAL job you can't go off to classes, the just jump on and do this and that. Also your employers will see you messing about on insta. She looked frazzled Modnay morning! she seems to find it hard to accept that a job requires you to be present and erm doing it. She is so anxious. I wonder if the. boys pick up on that. She said Harry was i London for an "assessment". She posts about Princess of Wales and then at the end counters it saying I am not saying all you should be ashamed! she is so jittery and so not made for social media. I wonder what she thinks she is doing you know? building a brand or something?

Reactions: 3
Its clear she works part time as if you have a REAL job you can't go off to classes, the just jump on and do this and that. Also your employers will see you messing about on insta. She looked frazzled Modnay morning! she seems to find it hard to accept that a job requires you to be present and erm doing it. She is so anxious. I wonder if the. boys pick up on that. She said Harry was i London for an "assessment". She posts about Princess of Wales and then at the end counters it saying I am not saying all you should be ashamed! she is so jittery and so not made for social media. I wonder what she thinks she is doing you know? building a brand or something?
She's probably self employed

Didn't she say a month or so ago that she had no work until April or May and was going to use the time off to focus on their house in the country. Even though she has no work, she is so wound up, I think she is a nervous wreck on a daily basis.

Didn't she say a month or so ago that she had no work until April or May and was going to use the time off to focus on their house in the country. Even though she has no work, she is so wound up, I think she is a nervous wreck on a daily basis.
I thought she looked like she’d been crying to be honest.

Daylesford only sells grass fed steaks and burgers . . She’s clearly very stupid !

• Haha
Interesting how she puts on the fake posh accent and singing voice. I've just watched LOL again and she's VERY differently spoken and acts quite differently

Reactions: 5