Sophie Stanbury - ex SIL of CS and oh so busy busy! #1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She posted the other day about always wanting to be positive on her instagram, alluding to things not going too well. She is such a fake Pollyanna.

Looks like there may be a Ladies of London reboot, or at least Caroline is angling for one. Sophie just posted a reel from Caroline asking who they would want to see on LOL.

Reactions: 4
She posted the other day about always wanting to be positive on her instagram, alluding to things not going too well. She is such a fake Pollyanna.

Looks like there may be a Ladies of London reboot, or at least Caroline is angling for one. Sophie just posted a reel from Caroline asking who they would want to see on LOL.
I can't imagine SS being intersting on a reboot. I mean if her IG is an indicator it's pretty dull.

She does make up vids and I swear it's the same look everytime. The Cuntry is giving her a new little black book she says this morning for manis and tans...contacts gained through an online app rather than any actual visits to local places.

The fact that none of us here have had anything to post about for a few weeks says it all really.

Reactions: 5
Her shoes at ascot are the old model jimmy shoes. The newer version comes with square toe these days .