Sophie Stanbury - ex SIL of CS and oh so busy busy! #1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, I think she feels hugely guilty . But she just hopes and prays that Finn will settle and all will be well . Harry has definitely taken a step back. It must be hard for her . Bottom line - you cant have it all …

Reactions: 3
So is Harry in London still with his dad ? And Finn a weekly boarder nearer to here ?
---

---
Are there no doors on those closets? are they in the main bedroom or a dressing room?

As my dad would say, 'she is living on her nerves', all is not well. She has no more work lined up until end of May, which is quite strange.
If she is renting, then I think she will have had just carcasses built so she can dismantle and move them easier. ‘Her“wardrobes are built in and are in the bathroom . You could see them on a video the organiser she got into sort them posted on her insta account.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I cannot believe that she thought she would be able to have a total change of life and it not have any effect on her boys. They were so used to it being just them and her for the majority of the time. She knew how their wellbeing would be compromised but she still did it. She was banking of Finn boarding during the week.
As for the showing off of all the designer items in the new wardrobes and her being so open about where they live, it doesn’t do much for the security of their home. Designed this and that and clues all over Instagram as to where they live, a burglars dream. She is so far from the dream life that she was hoping for. All the sunsets and cosy suppers in the world wouldn’t make me put a new partner before my children. She’s selfish and it becomes more evident with every post.

Reactions: 1
Sweet Jesus, if she shows me another roast chicken . There must be a supply crisis in the Cotswolds since she moved in. Did she not say her parents , aunt & uncle , boys & her & mark were having lunch? She had literally cooked about a dozen carrot batons. Her disordered eating is so evident when she cooks, everyone is left with minute portions . It’s so extraordinary, why does Mark not comment? I just don’t get the mechanics of any of this . My teenage boys would nearly devour a chicken between them & industrial quantities of roast potatoes?! X

note that Mark never lifts a finger to cook.
---
Her husband doesnt appear to have custody of his kids...is he as bad as her...moving miles away for no reason?

Last edited:
I would a 100% say its not hers. Must be his if they pack it up. I wished I liked skiing. Looks like a great holiday.

Maybe he has a share in the chalet to share costs. its bound to be very expensive isn't it.

Her posts are getting worse. Today "lots of birds"

It’s absolutely not theirs.
I think it’s the Astors’ - but of course, Sophie needs to try and make out it’s hers.
Remember she pretended the Daylesford cottage was her new kuntry pile 🙃

She is yapping away and you can't hear a word for the wind, and she still posts it !

Thats strange that they 'pack up' the chalet, maybe he is only renting it for the ski season, I know a few people who do that, but they use it every weekend and during all holidays, they get the value of it. They don't seem to use it that much if he owns it. If he does own it, maybe he has it on the rental market and just blocks a few weekends and term break for their personal use.
---
Also, she seems to be very careful about not showing the interior of it, she only seems to show the ski room.

What surprises me is I’m yet to be in the same Pilates as Sophie . She must only do the class which is early early doors?? Although I tend to only do chloe (who I’m not drawn to as a person) Alex and cj classes . (Gutted cj is covering maternity !).

From the only brief encounter I’ve had with Sophie she seemed the type to be super pleasant if she thinks you have money but otherwise if she thinks you haven’t then pretty unfriendly . She had a Porsche when I saw her at daylesford

Reactions: 5
I think he must co-own it with a few other people. They don’t use it enough, surely you’d be there every other weekend while it’s winter? He probably gets 1 week a month?

What surprises me is I’m yet to be in the same Pilates as Sophie . She must only do the class which is early early doors?? Although I tend to only do chloe (who I’m not drawn to as a person) Alex and cj classes . (Gutted cj is covering maternity !).

From the only brief encounter I’ve had with Sophie she seemed the type to be super pleasant if she thinks you have money but otherwise if she thinks you haven’t then pretty unfriendly . She had a Porsche when I saw her at daylesford
Love hearing about sightings of folk in the wild! Thanks for sharing and keep em coming!

Reactions: 4
I've done a few classes with her and to be fair she keeps herself to herself. The only thing that winds me up is she keeps her hair down, idk why that irks me so much.

I notice she is trying to be super positive now on instagram. Maybe she thinks talking about the reality isn't going to allow her to flog crap on her "quick shares". Finn is now having good trips into school etc and its all smiles.

Everything is an ad. Is she that hard up for money that she has to do it all the time. It’s so off putting. I’m not a fan of accounts that are constantly grifting for pennies

Reactions: 6
Finn is not all of a sudden having good days. She just doesnt care enough to be a parent.

Her IG is rinse and repeat.

Her posts today about 'its the weekend' etc could have been last week or the week before and probably next week too.

Insert the words cosy, time in the cuntree blah blah

Make way for a skinny roast chicken..

She is more vanilla than vanilla....