Sophie Stanbury - ex SIL of CS and oh so busy busy! #1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes 🤣her whole voice changed as soon as Juliet arrive. The way she calls coco at the end 🤣it’s so put on and ridiculous!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Literally how do they afford the upkeep of that house if rented? The grass. .the deweeding of the driveway. U r looking at at least 1k a month

Reactions: 2
Yes 🤣her whole voice changed as soon as Juliet arrive. The way she calls coco at the end 🤣it’s so put on and ridiculous!
And how the welcome was filmed twice...first Sophie shared one with her major extra posh voice and then she shared Juliets version of the welcome which was totally different 😂

What grown woman does that?!?

Right we have you filming me walking towards you and a welcome.....now let me go back and I will film you this time and a different welcome and me walking to you...🫣🙄🤣

All for the gram....

Reactions: 4
I've never warmed to Juliet, don't know why. She seems annoying. A bit too far up her own arse. Why does everything have to be filmed & shown to the public? Feels disingenuous. Would they be authentic friends if they couldn't post to IG. Is Marissa still friends with any of the cast?

Reactions: 6
Juliet is horrendous. During lockdown she regularly posted on IG having parties. When I called her out on it she claimed all their households were each others bubbles 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Yup. Sophie was a bugger at Chiltern Firehouse. Always on the white powder. Never known Juliet to be off it. She’s all sorts of wrong. Messed up

Reactions: 4
How much better did Sophie look without the massive hair and filter? she looked normal and nice. She was walking ot the cashpoint this morning in Singapore with a slip of a dress on. Then it got worse, a Norma Kamali jumpsuit with a massive belt. She has zero style. I wish someone would take her in hand and build a bonfire for the rollers, have lovely blow outs but straight and a new wardrobe. I think the jumpsuit today was probably the worst thing she has ever worn...and out to dinner!

Agreed on her style. Dated…..

But her boys are adorable. So handsome. Lovely seeing them have quality time with their Uncle

Has Mark gone on this trip to Singapore too?
She mentioned going to New Zealand for ‘ a weekend’ from Singapore to visit Marks parents whilst the boys stay with her brother. Perhaps he’s gone straight to NZ and she’s going to meet him there.

It’s not ideal sounding is it this relationship they seem to have . Seems disjointed

Reactions: 1
Thise short dresses in Singapore look like little girl dresses she has zmazjng hair but the style is oudated.. Straighten that hair for gods sake

I agree the dresses are dreadful and those silly pre teen poses ! the humidity in Singapore must be giving her hair anxiety.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I wonder if Sophie tagged along to Mark's trip in a way to see his parents and seal the deal? Its an awfully long way to go for just a week and she is going to NZ for two nights and leaving the boys with her brother. I wonder if the main "aim" was to see his parents?