Sophie Stanbury - ex SIL of CS and oh so busy busy! #1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sophies' forehead looking a bit Shar-Pei 'ish in her stories today, Bad botox or it has not kicked in yet?

Off to divulge a curry WTAF ( in my book divulge means to reveal or tell someone something) . She literally has no grasp of anything . A night off- she just been on holiday . She is absolutely ridiculous now . She doesn’t cook anyway , it was the smallest takeaway bag EVER . Why the hell she moved I don’t know … utterly extraordinary.

Reactions: 3
And tomorrow is Wednesday (when she posted it). I think she is really not bright. She seems astonished that she has to be in London so often erm where her job is? why would you realise once you move that you have to be in London several times per week?

"curtain install"

It must be so hard to keep up the pretense of being upper class and also to remember to do the sing songy voice and false accent. Must not get found out, must not get found out...

Haha,'divulge' was she 'divulging' that they are only sharing one small Indian dish. I think she barely eats, so probably a spoonful for her and the rest for her son.

Reactions: 2
I would assume Mark is a fairly intelligent person, based on his job roles. What the hell is he doing with an airhead like her. Surely after a while it needs to be about more than looks and trips away.

Reactions: 4
I would assume Mark is a fairly intelligent person, based on his job roles. What the hell is he doing with an airhead like her. Surely after a while it needs to be about more than looks and trips away.
I imagine she is very compliant & submissive. Just grateful to be in a relationship with someone who has money . He has probably dated woman who have made demands of him. Wanted more of his time etc . He just wants an easy life, and she is grateful for whatever crumbs he throws . Sad .

Reactions: 6
Friday and it’s , wait for it, Pizza night! Wow! Also a post of a pizza oven for all of those unfortunate enough never to have seen one let alone being able to have a pizza from one 🙄

• Haha
Everyone locally will know which school the sons now attending … the bright yellow jumper gives it away

Everyone locally will know which school the sons now attending … the bright yellow jumper gives it away
She has never been subtle about where her kids go to school. Even in London I knew exactly where they went after she briefly showed them in uniform.

She seems so brittle, almost as though she will snap in half, not remotely relaxed at all. She’s sold her soul for this cuntry lifestyle and it does not look good on her ar all.

Reactions: 1
She seems so brittle, almost as though she will snap in half, not remotely relaxed at all. She’s sold her soul for this cuntry lifestyle and it does not look good on her ar all.
you are spot on. she is so awkward. The awful dancing - she has no beat, no sexiness to her. Just bland. She seems harmless enough but trying to flog herself as an influencer etc. Also those new wardrobes do not go with the bedroom...quelle surprise

you are spot on. she is so awkward. The awful dancing - she has no beat, no sexiness to her. Just bland. She seems harmless enough but trying to flog herself as an influencer etc. Also those new wardrobes do not go with the bedroom...quelle surprise
She’s just so different to the full of life woman from a few years ago, I honestly loved her on LoL and her account when she moved to Barnes. Can’t say she was ever particularly relatable, but it was just a nice account to watch.

I read brittle as another way.

Brittle as in could break.

She seems on the edge.

Gone are the soft edges and the pleasant IG. It's all feels forced. It's hard I know to see the truth as it's social media. But to me I see and hear someone trying to make it work at keeping head above water.

Somethings going to give soon....

PS surely a successful businessman who wants to continue to be taken seriously doesn't want his full wardrobe shown on IG?

Are there no doors on those closets? are they in the main bedroom or a dressing room?

As my dad would say, 'she is living on her nerves', all is not well. She has no more work lined up until end of May, which is quite strange.

I read brittle as another way.

Brittle as in could break.

She seems on the edge.

Gone are the soft edges and the pleasant IG. It's all feels forced. It's hard I know to see the truth as it's social media. But to me I see and hear someone trying to make it work at keeping head above water.

Somethings going to give soon....

PS surely a successful businessman who wants to continue to be taken seriously doesn't want his full wardrobe shown on IG?
Yes, brittle as in could break, that’s exactly how she seems. Watched her long enough to see a huge difference in the last year, she seems so desperate to convince everyone that they’re all living the dream. I think she’s lucky that Alex is as lazy as he is or he might fight her for custody, I feel sorriest for Finn, he’s such a sweet boy and seems lost and lonely.

Are there no doors on those closets? are they in the main bedroom or a dressing room?

As my dad would say, 'she is living on her nerves', all is not well. She has no more work lined up until end of May, which is quite strange.
Such an apt expression for her. I remember my Mam using that too.

You are only as happy as your unhappiest child. And Finn is so unhappy . This wasn’t in the plan, it will no doubt have had huge ramifications on her relationship with Mark. However kind he is, he didn’t bank on a 11 year old hanging around . The alone time they enjoyed in London has gone . I feel for them, all second “ marriages “ are incredibly tricky when children are concerned. You are torn between your partner & your child . And someone always looses x

• Heart
You are only as happy as your unhappiest child. And Finn is so unhappy . This wasn’t in the plan, it will no doubt have had huge ramifications on her relationship with Mark. However kind he is, he didn’t bank on a 11 year old hanging around . The alone time they enjoyed in London has gone . I feel for them, all second “ marriages “ are incredibly tricky when children are concerned. You are torn between your partner & your child . And someone always looses x
Spot on and it must kill her that he’s so unhappy, I just can’t comprehend putting the man before your child. In her perfect scenario it would have been the two of them all week and every other weekend, now it’s just be less driving to and fro and a very needy child at home 24/7.
unused to think she was such a good mom, always put the boys first and cared so much compared to her awful sister in law.