Sophie Stanbury - ex SIL of CS and oh so busy busy! #1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha she is so busy that she went to courcheval....i would not ne happy as a client with her . I tell u A.I. will be able to copy her algorhythm in a second and she will no lonher ne an 'instagrammer' when an a.i. bot takes over or copies her page. Starting with "busy morning...just going to bamford.. " 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I got lost down a rabbit hole on you tube and wow she was a lot different just a few years back. None of the fake posh accent, no bobbing about and no mention of the word busy 🤣🤣🤣🤣

A post about a cosy jumper. Said cosy 10 times. Then off she went. Tagged Emilia Wickstead is she hoping to have stuff sent?

No posts today but im gonna guess her morning.

Finn still hates school, she is ignoring it cos kids are expensive and get in the way of cozy pub lunches.

Wooly jumper cos its freezing in Oxfordshire .
Bamford class skipped due to eyelash appt.

Followed by an apology for not being on instagram cos she had to deliver white sheets and argos premium brand lamps to site.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Haha, is she finally getting the message that posting several times a day on Insta, hitting the gym, hairdresser and eyelash lady, kind of undermines the so called bizeee, bizeee life she claims to lead. Its taken her a while for the penny to drop.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wow there's been nothing all weekend. not a minute by minute blow by blow account in the bathroom. Standby for the MAHOOSIVE apology that will be coming. SO SORRY EVERYONE! its a new level of busy! too busy to even tell you how busy I am! you know its coming...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I haven’t watched her for quite some time. Not that it matters because everything is always the same old on repeat.

I think she has big problems with her son and school. Its just not happening for him.

I think she has big problems with her son and school. Its just not happening for him.
I think I agree and what's sad if this is the case, is that she feels the need to pop on and apologise for her absence or letting us know she's missed her morning pilates.

I think she'd get so much more respect if she ditched insta and concentrated on what's important ie getting her son settled.

If that was me nothing is more important than the happiness of my child and no amount of skiing trips, capes or cosy pub suppers would convince me otherwise. She needs to prioritise her family rather than showing off to strangers on an app

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Yes, I agree, I think her son is very much struggling and as a result so is Sophie, despite the filters, she isn't looking well at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The cuntree isn’t as exciting to a pre teen , his friends, brother and father are all in London. He’s with his mum and her boyfriend away from anything familiar and in a school where he’s struggling. She needs to really get on top of it, whatever it takes.

Reactions: 2
Gosh her head is really going or I wonder if she is also a bit neurodiverse...the bath running and then being surprised that she can't be heard over it. The thought processes are jumbled. Filming the cat, updates about the cat. I know we all love our pets but still.

Her roots are already showing with her new hair . They don’t seem to take the colour to the root or smudge it out. You can tell they are great friends of 25 years, because they are using antiquated hairdressing techniques.

• Haha
Poor Sophie needs three months off to recover from being busy busy! why flog all that crap, hair oil etc. If only we could do all the things we love like horse riding, spending time with friends and not worry about pesky bills and being busy busy! She is such an airhead. Hopefully, she will settle Finn a bit more now and focus on that. I can literally finish her sentences for her now. its...DIVINE!