Sophie Stanbury - ex SIL of CS and oh so busy busy! #1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what she is actually living on, the interior design jobs would hardly sustain her lifestyle. She gets lots of free products but they would not pay the bills.
The goodwill of others. Her ex in-laws pay the school fees, I guess Mark pays the rent and the car, maybe she pays the food. That can’t be much as I’ve seen a toddler eat more.

Reactions: 5
The goodwill of others. Her ex in-laws pay the school fees, I guess Mark pays the rent and the car, maybe she pays the food. That can’t be much as I’ve seen a toddler eat more.
You’d need to eat toddler size portions have you seen the price of the food in Daylesford.

Reactions: 2
So does she have a relationship with the boy that doesnt live with her? Also thay Hayley coat is cos she cant afford heating by the looks of it. If there was ever a definition of "all fur coat and no knickers'...

Mark has not exactly embraced living with Sophie, she seems to spend a lot of time on her own in the house. It’s not a very secure situation for her, being so dependent on him and everyone else. She could have had an independent life in London, her own home with her boys . Easy access to a job or influencing, but making her own money.

Reactions: 4
Her story today is inaudible with the wind, why would she even post that ! Off to a yoga class to help with her stress. I suspect something else, other than being bizeeee doing nothing and Finn not wanting to go to school, is at play here. Did she say her older boy is now ill at boarding school and in the nurses room?

• Sad
Sophie looking quite rough lately, today she had her hair all pulled in under her chin and covering her chest, in a really strange way, it looks like her hair is actually frizzy and with split ends. I think her filter is not working.
There's actually a new filter titled 'busy' which I think Sophie has been using lately. May explain her frazzled look.
<sarc>

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m so busy but I’ve farmed my son off so that I can go skiing again, I went a few weeks back and here I am again. I’m soooo lucky but also soooo busy. By the way I’m getting my lashes done today. But I’m busy. Ok team.
Meanwhile in the real world !

• Sick
So the trip is the real reason she was undwr pressure. Sophie has such a blind spot regarding parenting her kids. Goingto London for your lashes, yoga.. if she stopped dossing she would have to to see her kids.

I think she’s bored and fills her time with mindless nonsense tasks. Who gives a fig about lashes? I wonder if she has ever read a book / visited her mother or family / done some charity stuff?? She’s weak

I have no problem with parents going away and have some time without their children but seeing as Finn seems to still be struggling with his move to a new school I think her timing sucks. She comes across as very selfish. Her main priority is herself and her relationship with her boyfriend and of course all of the nice things she can get from it that she doesn’t pay for. I’ve never a seen a self professed busy person less busy. If an eyelash appointment and a couple of meetings is busy and then going off on a Thursday for a weekend skiing adds to the workload, I’ll take some off that.

Jesus, how much does she pay for lash extensions?! I’ve just clicked the booking link - total rip off orices

Reactions: 3
The gift that keeps giving hey?

Joker

Ski weekend that starts on a Wed evening packing and a glass of red...er no that's mid week my sweetness.

London for lashes 🙄
Kids packed off, one with baby sitter and another was poorly this week.
Always seems to share new clothes everytime she goes skiing...does she never reuse ?

The gift that keeps giving hey?

Joker

Ski weekend that starts on a Wed evening packing and a glass of red...er no that's mid week my sweetness.

London for lashes 🙄
Kids packed off, one with baby sitter and another was poorly this week.
Always seems to share new clothes everytime she goes skiing...does she never reuse ?
Meh, she probably does reuse, just not on herself, most likely reuse for her boys.

What happened to her dogs?

I think she has been reading tattle ! But she is still going on about being busy. Busy people don’t go skiing when they feel like it. Get lash’s done, Botox, Pilates etc etc. I know Caroline is a twit but I do see her taking the piss out of Sophie big time.

Reactions: 3
Definitely reading it - the comments about her roots - almost apologetically and explaining herself.

I imagine Sophie as submissive, ubiquitous, desperate to please and fit in.
---
Also - newsflash JOBS ARE MEANT TO BE BUSY!

• Haha