Sophie Stanbury - ex SIL of CS and oh so busy busy! #1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No - the last cottage she was staying on was a Daylesford Village cottage, and she could have walked from there, but her house is in a hamlet outside Churchill, which is a 5/10 minute drive away.
The car park must be quite a walk then, mind you she’s probably out of breath because she’s so busy, busy, busy!
---
She doesn't seem to be well, she looks like she is almost on the verge of a panic attack or something. Really strange.
Yeah, moving to the Cuntry really doesn’t seem to be relaxing and enjoyable, again can’t help but compare to when they moved to the little house in Barnes, she was so excited then and it seemed a genuine excited, not the forced,manic cheerfulness we see now.

Reactions: 2
How could she be coping tho in fairness. Who moves to the country with their childs school 20-30 mins one way and London an hour away. It really was a shortsighted move. There is a lot of money in her area, how can you not be working locally?

Reactions: 4
How could she be coping tho in fairness. Who moves to the country with their childs school 20-30 mins one way and London an hour away. It really was a shortsighted move. There is a lot of money in her area, how can you not be working locally?
The most surprising thing to me is the kids, for all her faults she seemed like a devoted mom and Harry seems to have all but disappeared from her life and Finn is struggling hugely yet she’s just intent on cosplaying her perfect life. When Harry is around he clearly has no interest in her or Finn unless he just doesn’t want to be filmed anymore, which I can’t say I blame him for, she was very silly in some of the stuff she posted of them, no doubt he is mortified by some of it.

Kids get to an age where they don’t want to be splattered all over their mums Instagram. It’s mortifying and their friends at school are looking at it. Most nice families tend to keep a far lower profile and it’s deemed as “flash” to be like Sophie (although she’s flash on other people’s money)

Reactions: 3
The car park must be quite a walk then, mind you she’s probably out of breath because she’s so busy, busy, busy!
---

Yeah, moving to the Cuntry really doesn’t seem to be relaxing and enjoyable, again can’t help but compare to when they moved to the little house in Barnes, she was so excited then and it seemed a genuine excited, not the forced,manic cheerfulness we see now.
Bamford is massive so it’s a 2-3 min walk from car to class

I think she looks pissed off to be back in London, she’d rather be waiting for the postman to see what has been gifted to her and telling us all how busy she is. She’s busy. Really busy. Busier than any of us could ever be. She was banking on Finn boarding but he’s not settled enough to be doing that. I wonder if Mark helps out with the odd school run, although he doesn’t seem to be around much.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She looks rough before the make up and filter. She needs a break before the next project because she’s exhausted 😂😂. She did two weeks work.

Morning team! do you understand just how busy I have been and so grateful to be back in the cuntree. Client wants other stuff ordered but I love my job. What job is that exactly? an assistant ordering just say it. so busy! her shoe size ranged from 5 to 5.5 to 6 with her boots and wearing them in the house? yuck! I would not wear boots inside anyway let alone that I wore around the streets of london the previous day. Sorry guys I can't write anymore because I need to get back to work because I am so busy!

• Haha
Morning team! do you understand just how busy I have been and so grateful to be back in the cuntree. Client wants other stuff ordered but I love my job. What job is that exactly? an assistant ordering just say it. so busy! her shoe size ranged from 5 to 5.5 to 6 with her boots and wearing them in the house? yuck! I would not wear boots inside anyway let alone that I wore around the streets of london the previous day. Sorry guys I can't write anymore because I need to get back to work because I am so busy!
I’m super busy,I have actually been for a lovely dog walk in the country, except my dog isn’t obese and can run not waddle, but I haven’t had time for Pilates or to pop to Harrods for a refresh, aka Botox 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’ll never make a Cuntree Influencer at this rate! Now where are my heated rollers 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Is it just me or do people who constantly waste their breath saying how busy they give off bad time management vibes?
I worked with one and I used to think if she spent a bit less time telling us how busy she was and more time actually doing some work, maybe she wouldn’t be so busy!

• Haha
She looks like she’s been crying on her stories this morning, her eyes looked red and watery.

She looks like she’s been crying on her stories this morning, her eyes looked red and watery.
I think her 'busy' day in London yesterday, included getting her eyelashes and eyebrows redone or that treatment for under eye bags that she featured before, her eyes were swollen and red afterwards for a few days.

Sophie looking quite rough lately, today she had her hair all pulled in under her chin and covering her chest, in a really strange way, it looks like her hair is actually frizzy and with split ends. I think her filter is not working.

Sophie looking quite rough lately, today she had her hair all pulled in under her chin and covering her chest, in a really strange way, it looks like her hair is actually frizzy and with split ends. I think her filter is not working.
I thought that about her hair too, she hasn’t looked good for a while, she just seems very brittle both mentally and physically.

Reactions: 1
Yes, you could see she actually has some quite deep lines around her eyes. Not that I think that is an issue at all - just that the filter normally means we don’t see them.

Wow what a difference without the filter. Its ok Sophie! you will get more engagement being real! I feel sorry for her to try and spin her life. Imagine the stress she must feel trying to be perfect for Mark, putting pressure on herself for the Bamford et al crew. She should just relax and be hersefl. did make me laugh though that she can still do classes after 9am when the rest of us are in work. she must just put in for the hours that she does...

Reactions: 5
I wonder what she is actually living on, the interior design jobs would hardly sustain her lifestyle. She gets lots of free products but they would not pay the bills.