Sophie Stanbury - ex SIL of CS and oh so busy busy! #1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s not busy. Years of the white marching powder means she can’t think straight. She’s manic in that “ex-user but does it occasionally at Chitetn” way. She’s daft but not busy

Reactions: 1
She’s not busy. Years of the white marching powder means she can’t think straight. She’s manic in that “ex-user but does it occasionally at Chitetn” way. She’s daft but not busy
Perhaps being daft is busy work for her....

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Clearly no freebie at a London hotel 🤣 she’s stayed at Alex’s house!! So today’s the day her ‘clients’ arrive and she’s still manically trying to get the project finished 🤣 it’s a furnished apartment isn’t it.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I thought Mark had a flat in London (?)? 🤔. ‘It’s just before 7’ yes Sophie that’s when lots of busy people are up and about and going to work. I hope Home Bargains are open early enough for you to do your last minute shopping.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Daft not busy has had me chuckling all day!! Thank you!

What input could she possibly have had in that apartment? It looks like basic builder do-over, everything in white, and she’s thrown a few beds and towels in. I don’t understand what she’s done??!!

Not a picture or texture in sight...lampshades...nothing. She is merely a fit out merchant that you use if you have an empty apartment and don't have time to buy two beds. ..

I think she just kitted out the apartment with the necessities in advance of the owners arrival, (as someone above mentioned she was out shopping for white company bedlinen), and getting the curtains sorted, cutlery in the drawers, toilet paper in the bathrooms etc.

There is no interior design in that apartment whatsoever, the beds are basic white, no cushions or throws, no pictures on the wall, absolutely no layering anywhere in the apartment. Looks like she again has the scale wrong with the bedside lamps. The proportions of the living room are gorgeous, it's crying out for an interior designer. She doesn't have the creativity or vision nor does she have the organisational skills, the stress and workload she has been reporting for the last few weeks is beyond anything any experienced interior designer would experience, never mind admit to, and it seems like it was a small project. it was all so unprofessional. Yes, agree, she is no Sophie Paterson or Kelly Hoppen.

Why was she breathless doing the 'tour', she also looked like she had been crying.

I guess she does read here as this is the first 'project' she has revealed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Take a way:
You can be anything you want to be......

ONLINE.

:D

Maybe she stresses herself out from all the fakery she lives by. If she was just herself and discussed wanting to try her hand at (interior design) or whatever interests she has, she'd be more relaxed & happy.

I'm guessing it's a stressful & busy life having to keep up with lies. She should focus on her boys, their health and happiness first and foremost imo.

Take a way:
You can be anything you want to be......

ONLINE.

:D

Maybe she stresses herself out from all the fakery she lives by. If she was just herself and discussed wanting to try her hand at (interior design) or whatever interests she has, she'd be more relaxed & happy.

I'm guessing it's a stressful & busy life having to keep up with lies. She should focus on her boys, their health and happiness first and foremost imo.
Gosh this is spot on. Absolutely spot on.

I thought the same about everything being out of scale and the lamps. She did the same for that grey pale mess a few months. back. Why would you pay someone to do a flat like this? AWFUL. I am actually quite shocked she will film it and post it as some sort of achievement. The voice today was too much to even listen to so I clicked off the inflection at the end of the sentences as its out of control.

She wants to ENJOY THE COUNTRY after a couple of days being super busy! what does she think real work entails? fannying about? I guess so!

Gosh this is spot on. Absolutely spot on.

I thought the same about everything being out of scale and the lamps. She did the same for that grey pale mess a few months. back. Why would you pay someone to do a flat like this? AWFUL. I am actually quite shocked she will film it and post it as some sort of achievement. The voice today was too much to even listen to so I clicked off the inflection at the end of the sentences as its out of control.

She wants to ENJOY THE COUNTRY after a couple of days being super busy! what does she think real work entails? fannying about? I guess so!
She’s only just come back from her skiing holiday which came after her Christmas break, she’s done about two days full work and is acting as though she’s done a month of night shifts in an Amazon warehouse! She really is bleeping deluded lately. Can anyone explain to me where her house is in relation to all this Bamford stuff? Like the shop and the Pilates place and the sauna? Is she living on their estate? Is it like Soho Farmhouse where you can rent places to stay? I find it very confusing to be honest.

Reactions: 5
She’s only just come back from her skiing holiday which came after her Christmas break, she’s done about two days full work and is acting as though she’s done a month of night shifts in an Amazon warehouse! She really is bleeping deluded lately. Can anyone explain to me where her house is in relation to all this Bamford stuff? Like the shop and the Pilates place and the sauna? Is she living on their estate? Is it like Soho Farmhouse where you can rent places to stay? I find it very confusing to be honest.
It’s super close - 10 mins at the most. It’s just outside Churchill.

She doesn't seem to be well, she looks like she is almost on the verge of a panic attack or something. Really strange.

She seems to be able to walk from the rented house though to Bamford classes?
No - the last cottage she was staying on was a Daylesford Village cottage, and she could have walked from there, but her house is in a hamlet outside Churchill, which is a 5/10 minute drive away.