Sophie Stanbury - ex SIL of CS and oh so busy busy! #1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She would never say she regrets moving. The exaggeration of how busy she is , people have jobs that are busy but we don’t all speak about because it becomes dull, especially when she doesn’t share anything apart from how busy she says she is . She’s a bore. Back in London because she’s sooooo busy, you chose it Sophie. Her youngest sounds miserable poor lad, separated from his brother when they were used to being together all the time. She’s selfish. All the country air and free Bamford membership wouldn’t make me uproot my family for no particular reason, because apart from Mark there’s no reason for her to be there. She’s clutching at straws.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
For the school to call three times, he must be very emotionally dysregulated. I am guessing that he is already in a school for additional needs but to still be this unsettled and starting from scratch. Its very sad. I think its also sad that she can't be honest with herself and others. She is hyping up her job. The voice is getting worse. she maybe much happier if she was more authentic with herself and others. very sad situation all around. Harry is not even mentioned.

Reactions: 2
For the school to call three times, he must be very emotionally dysregulated. I am guessing that he is already in a school for additional needs but to still be this unsettled and starting from scratch. Its very sad. I think its also sad that she can't be honest with herself and others. She is hyping up her job. The voice is getting worse. she maybe much happier if she was more authentic with herself and others. very sad situation all around. Harry is not even mentioned.
Harry probably has more stability with his father and doesn’t have to live his life through instagram. She’s not as happy with her new life as her tinkly voice would have us believe.

Reactions: 3
Why would anyone feel sorry for a mother who puts their kid second or third on a list of priorities. She is not listening or caring to his needs. She is dead on the inside.

Reactions: 5
i think Sophie's son is struggling being back at school, poor kid. She didnt post at all yesterday, which is unheard of for her, and the previous day said she had 3 phone calls from the school that he wanted to go home. i really do feel for her, it's a terrible stress, and I don't think she manages stress very well by the sounds of it.

Also, i was reading something the other day about autism and it mentioned atypical speaking and specifically speaking in a singsong voice, with exaggerated tone, pitch and inflection. Not diagnosing her at all, but it is such an unusual way of speaking and it made me wonder about the obsession about hair touching and hair flicking and the swaying back and forth that would make you dizzy just looking at her..
I haven't watched her stuff in a while, unfollowed her as well.

My heart hurts for her son, I hope things change for him.

He should be Sophie's number one priority and listen to his needs.

DROP your social media Sophie, your son's life takes precedence over 'likes' and 'follows'

Reactions: 6
She definitely reads Tattle, she mentioned today that she was wearing skinny jeans and she knows people think her skinny jeans are so out and dated. Now if she can just read the bits about prioritising her boys happiness over living this show off life in the cuntreee maybe things would start to improve for her. She seemed so down to earth and I used to enjoy her stories when she first lived in Barnes with her boys. It feels like a completely different life she used to live.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She definitely reads Tattle, she mentioned today that she was wearing skinny jeans and she knows people think her skinny jeans are so out and dated. Now if she can just read the bits about prioritising her boys happiness over living this show off life in the cuntreee maybe things would start to improve for her. She seemed so down to earth and I used to enjoy her stories when she first lived in Barnes with her boys. It feels like a completely different life she used to live.
She can’t read tattle. She’s far too busy. 😐

• Haha
Evening Team! just jumping on and i am really sorry that I didn't jump on for a couple of hours but I am SO BUSY and worked late and I need to be more busy before my bath!

Agree with all of the above but i can't unfollow. why? its a car crash. Why does she think anyone is buying it?

Unfollow. Her page in public. Also last week she confirmed it was Oxfordshire she lived in...the day after it was asked on Tattle. Sophie whilst u read this...boarding school for kida who hate it=lifelong damage. Lived experience. Grow up. Slow down. Take your kid to what school he wants to go to.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It was madness for her to move to the cuntree during the week when her fulltime job is in london. Clearly her job is furnishing serviced apartments or something along those lines. We were treated to fake plants today

Reactions: 4
It was madness for her to move to the cuntree during the week when her fulltime job is in london. Clearly her job is furnishing serviced apartments or something along those lines. We were treated to fake plants today
It's the way she says "project " all the time to make it sound for bigger than choosing cushion covers and towels for "sign off" . It's fine to have this job and will be nice making a finished look for someone but don't make it like you in a major construction project 🫣

An actual interior design business has a 'Portfolio' for clients to view.
Anyone seen Sophie's past 'works' for clients, besides Caroline's now defunct Gift Library.
---
It's the way she says "project " all the time to make it sound for bigger than choosing cushion covers and towels for "sign off" . It's fine to have this job and will be nice making a finished look for someone but don't make it like you in a major construction project 🫣
It's the way she says "busy busy busy'

An actual interior design business has a 'Portfolio' for clients to view.
Anyone seen Sophie's past 'works' for clients, besides Caroline's now defunct Gift Library.
---

It's the way she says "busy busy busy'
She did have an insta account for her business at one point, don’t think she updates it. She always just used to trot off to that Design Centre place which I found odd, it just seemed the only place she went whereas I’d have expected an interior designer to source from many different places.

And there are never any boards or anything that she is actually designing. Why keep up the pretense? Her well-off friends in the cuntree probably have a london flat and do not have to commute about four days a week. Was it really worth it splitting up the family for a country rental? Harry is not there, Finn is miserable and she has to commute. None of it makes sense.

What would happen if ever the reliance on Bamford sours?

Either she needs to be declaring her posts or she needs to not come across as so obsessed with them!

reminds me of my teenage years...fall in love with something...obsess about it and not sleep until I have everything in the range/colour/new releases by the brand

I do think the move has elements of this...she stayed somewhere rented for a little while..posted how much she loved it and then bish bash bosh she was moving there.

What would happen if ever the reliance on Bamford sours?

Either she needs to be declaring her posts or she needs to not come across as so obsessed with them!

reminds me of my teenage years...fall in love with something...obsess about it and not sleep until I have everything in the range/colour/new releases by the brand
Who the hell is asking her "lots and lots of questions " about a basic navy poloneck jumper FFS 🙄

• Haha
And there are never any boards or anything that she is actually designing. Why keep up the pretense? Her well-off friends in the cuntree probably have a london flat and do not have to commute about four days a week. Was it really worth it splitting up the family for a country rental? Harry is not there, Finn is miserable and she has to commute. None of it makes sense.
I have used designers...they wouldnt be able to commute on a train with the constatnt wood samples and colour swatches. Maybe she just repaints etc.

how can you be so busy busy but go to Bamford at 9am for a quick class THEN go to London?!

She said its MAY-HEM (say in that voice)

• Haha
She’s so busy she needs to pop to the shops to get a bin and some kitchen roll before signing the project off. #busynotbusy
I wonder if she’s blagged a free hotel somewhere.