Sophie Milner (previously Fashion Slave?)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This girl really out here looking like this emoji :
👁👁 ( no nose because her two eyes are glued to her nose )

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Jimmy sounds like a bit of a twit tbh. No wonder she clings onto all the fakery if he thinks she looks like a mum without. It’s sad cos she was so gorgeous before all this, especially the lashes and brows. Every time I see her without lash extensions and eye makeup she looks so much better but I don’t think she’d ever see that way.
(I know all the extensions and brows came before Jimmy but I could imagine it’d be hard to ditch when Jimmy fell for a certain look)
And soz for the word ‘fakery’
Maybe he just wants an playboy type instamodel. Fake tan, nails, tits, hair and teeth. Personality be damned!

i hope her dog is ok tonight :(
Why, whats happened?

Reactions: 1
She said she wouldn’t post a pic of him and the tit... only to post on her story the dog in the crate next to what looks like a brown stained poo pad. Ugh

i hope her dog is ok tonight :(
I know he was okay, so it was fine on this occasion. However I wouldn’t have left my dog with an upset stomach on their own, especially when very young. It’s not like she has a 9-5 job she has to be at and it couldn’t be avoided.

She said she wouldn’t post a pic of him and the tit... only to post on her story the dog in the crate next to what looks like a brown stained poo pad. Ugh
Tmi sophie! Hope he recovers fast, i think she said he hadn't had his vacations yet and dogs can get the dreaded covid.

When she had travellers tummy she spoke about jimmay stayed with her as she felt so awful mopping her brow, and holding his nose. (Poor hendrix. I wish he had a different name tbh!)

What is going on with all the Chanel bags 😒 At this point they start to look cheap. I hate it when influencers are treating high fashion as fast fashion

Reactions: 5
She owns all those boots and trainers and decided to go to the park in Chanel sandals and socks 🤢

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Someone has just asked how she affords all her purchases and It pisses me off no end when influencers say “because I work hard” don’t we all!!! The average person on the average salary can not afford unlimited designer purchases! It’s so insulting! They should atleast acknowledge they get paid ALOT.

Reactions: 12
It’s odd that her biggest achievements just seem to be able to earn enough money to collect Chanel bags. Yes they are nice, but compared to other influencers who have had book deals/clothing lines/ big campaigns, its really not very much :/

Reactions: 5
It’s odd that her biggest achievements just seem to be able to earn enough money to collect Chanel bags. Yes they are nice, but compared to other influencers who have had book deals/clothing lines/ big campaigns, its really not very much :/
Tbh if I was earning what she does in a month (she said £10k a couple of years ago) I’d be pretty happy! Although I wouldn’t be spending it on quite so many mindless designer purchases. I think she’s trying to fill some kind of void which is a little sad.

Reactions: 3
She epitomises the sad empty existence of an influencer. What does she contribute to the world except mindless consumerism?!

Reactions: 4
Someone has just asked how she affords all her purchases and It pisses me off no end when influencers say “because I work hard” don’t we all!!! The average person on the average salary can not afford unlimited designer purchases! It’s so insulting! They should atleast acknowledge they get paid ALOT.
Thisssssssss. What's the point answering that question at all if you're just going to give a wishy washy answer like that. I really do find the whole "I worked hard to get here" thing grating as well, because let's be real she jumped on the bandwagon at the right time and now makes a living sitting around her house like a slob.

Tbh if I was earning what she does in a month (she said £10k a couple of years ago) I’d be pretty happy! Although I wouldn’t be spending it on quite so many mindless designer purchases. I think she’s trying to fill some kind of void which is a little sad.
I'd hazard a guess that she earns approx £1000 per sponsored ad. A really quick look at her feed suggests she's only done three ads since the start of September. (Maybe more on stories I might have missed). Of course she earns money from aff links and other things as well, but I'm not convinced she earns as much as £10k a month. Maybe she did at one stage, but not now.

I remember a while back she was talking about randomly booking some flights or something, and mentioned that she had gone into her overdraft or she only had a few pounds left or something. A couple of weeks later she's buying a Chanel bag. She must have been paid from a job and blown it all straight away. I can't imagine being that bad with money.

Reactions: 7
Thisssssssss. What's the point answering that question at all if you're just going to give a wishy washy answer like that. I really do find the whole "I worked hard to get here" thing grating as well, because let's be real she jumped on the bandwagon at the right time and now makes a living sitting around her house like a slob.

I'd hazard a guess that she earns approx £1000 per sponsored ad. A really quick look at her feed suggests she's only done three ads since the start of September. (Maybe more on stories I might have missed). Of course she earns money from aff links and other things as well, but I'm not convinced she earns as much as £10k a month. Maybe she did at one stage, but not now.

I remember a while back she was talking about randomly booking some flights or something, and mentioned that she had gone into her overdraft or she only had a few pounds left or something. A couple of weeks later she's buying a Chanel bag. She must have been paid from a job and blown it all straight away. I can't imagine being that bad with money.
It just baffles me how she's not even trying to get on the property ladder. She's said before shes pro renting but she's wasting her money..does she not realise that? She could buy more crappy expensive purchases if she got this under lock...

Reactions: 7
How come the wearetwinset girls dress nicely with their Chanel bag, but Sophie puts hers with cheap outfits when she claims to earn X amount of money? Well, some of the stuff isn’t cheap. It’s expensive, but it looks cheap 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.