Sophie Milner (previously Fashion Slave?)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm surprised about her lips. I remember she wrote a blog post and/or podcast talking about how she overdid them previously and had to get them dissolved and looking back how ridiculous they looked. I honestly think she has gotten so much done in such a short amount of time that she's totally lost touch of reality and can't see what she looks likes anymore. Which is sad and concerning. She's a pretty girl. She needs to stop and step away from the internet for a bit I think.

Reactions: 4
I'm surprised about her lips. I remember she wrote a blog post and/or podcast talking about how she overdid them previously and had to get them dissolved and looking back how ridiculous they looked. I honestly think she has gotten so much done in such a short amount of time that she's totally lost touch of reality and can't see what she looks likes anymore. Which is sad and concerning. She's a pretty girl. She needs to stop and step away from the internet for a bit I think.
The new thing for this week is her hair line. Apparently, she wants to change since she was 11. What is wrong with her. She has the lowest self esteem I have ever seen in a person

Reactions: 8
She honestly sounds like such a brat on stories. People have messaged her thinking it’s receding and have shared theirs is receding too, she’s has another strop about that. When you ask strangers from the internet for advice, it’s not always guaranteed to be accurate 😌

Reactions: 8
Wtf is this super short skirt (which is so short because she’s clearly got it in a size too small so it only fits when it’s done up ridiculously high up) and massive oversized jumper with socks and sandals about?! Sophie that is not gonna become a trend I don’t know why she’s pushing it, looks bloody ridiculous

Reactions: 1
I missed this, but she wants to bring her hairline forward as in a whole scalp re-shift?
That is a big op... painful, i would say expensive but i guess it will be gifted. I wonder what she will have done after that? Coz she ain't ever stopping at this rate.

Reactions: 3
Yes, i don't think she liked the outfit much herself tbh. Waiting for the check dresses, leopard print midi and mini kilts to make a reappearance.

Of the stuff she buys, how much goes back do you think? She’s honestly shown about 12 new coats in the last week...

This girl seriously needs to reevaluate her life, stop posting on Instagram, remove herself a little bit from social media and she really needs to start talking to more people in real live. It is not funny, I’m not saying this because she annoys the crap out of me (which she does) but every little thing that happens to her and she has a bleeping meltdown. This is not normal. She stepped on the paw of her dog and started crying in the middle of the street. Then moans that a guy that walked by didn’t ask her what’s wrong. Ok, Soph, we get it. Your life is hard, please go to a therapist

Reactions: 6
It’s all quite melodramatic. I agree, I think some time away from social media might give her some perspective.

Reactions: 2
I unfollowed her a while ago as she was annoying me too much, but just had a neb at her stories today talking about Hendrix. Have her teeth always been that buck? They look too big for her mouth?

I unfollowed her a while ago as she was annoying me too much, but just had a neb at her stories today talking about Hendrix. Have her teeth always been that buck? They look too big for her mouth?
Lol. I hope she doesn’t read here Cos that another thing to add to her long list of insecurities 🤭🙄

• Haha
No they are new composite bonds. Like £550 per tooth. Kindly gifted, of coirse. My dentist never kindly gifts me... i need to find hers!

Sorry to harp on but the thing with all the 'hauls' over the last week or so has riled me so much.

I get that it is her job to advertise things to her followers and I don't have a huge problem with that - it's only the same thing that magazines did back in the day and I'm an adult, I can make my own decisions about what/when to buy etc.

And I also get that she won't have bought even half of that stuff, and the stuff she has bought will be discounted - I don't actually get to wrangled about how much she spends. Is it a bit dumb? Yeah, but that's her problem.

However when I imagine the piles of clothes that must be in her house it makes me want to smack my head against my desk. Only a week ago she was doing a big Mango haul showing off 10 different coats and she's shown more coats from ASOS etc this week. WHAT IS WITH THE COATS.

She never says what she does with her clothes - I know that brands use her as a walking advert so I'd be fine if she said "Well, I'm keeping this one and sending the others back", but she never does? She also never talks about sorting her clothes and giving stuff to charity? Maybe she does and keeps quiet about it, but I think she'd use it as content really. So is she just kidding herself into thinking that having a walk-in wardrobe is some Carrie Bradshaw-style 'investment'. The biggest con the fashion industry ever pulled was to get us all thinking that clothes are an 'investment'.

Reactions: 5
She also might feel better if she made the effort to clean and tidy her flat. My mental health would be suffering if I lived in such chaos and grubbiness.

Reactions: 9
Yeah, I'm not saying you could always eat your dinner off the floors in my flat but I think I would defnitely give it a sweep if it was on camera as much as hers is

Reactions: 9
Is it just me or does anyone else feel like her and Jimmy are on a break? Her content feels sadder recently and she hasn’t said a thing about him compared to when she banged on about him on every story?

Her content becomes worse with every second. To be honest, I’m still following her just because I’m waiting for Jimmy to come. I love the relationship drama 👀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.