Sophie Milner (previously Fashion Slave?)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think she just bought those hideous pink Gucci shoes just because she’s got a pink thing going on on her grid right now 🙄
I don't understand these Instagram colour themes. It all seems a bit tween to me. She should work on being more authentic as she's dating very quickly

Reactions: 5
Why does she insist on telling us she wants to be a Bali beach babe? She’d struggle to get her teeth done/fillers/facials/extensions while living on a beach.

• Haha
I think the shorter hair extensions look much nicer. She was in danger of looking a bit hagrid or like that muppet with the long hair and lashes/big brows and big lips. I'd advocate a return to dark brown too.

Not keen on the new ear tattoos.

Or any of them really, but she will talk about them happily - while her breast implants remain a taboo subject.

She bought a slow cooker - still won't eat pasta or rice, because?
Wants to get stronger so hired a PT.

Haaate that barbie outfit. I suspect she does too

Oh, and did you know she has, like TWO degrees. She's licherally a genius.
A modest genius. Or if she were modest not a genius, but someone lucky enough to have been able to afford to study for an undergraduate and then a masters degree.

Why does she insist on telling us she wants to be a Bali beach babe? She’d struggle to get her teeth done/fillers/facials/extensions while living on a beach.
No worries, I'm sure they have them in Indonesia too, or they definitely would in Australia.

She would look great paired back somewhat. She really would. I don't thinl she cam see it but she is in real danger of morphing into Holly off Geordie Shore.

Jimmay apparently (i watch her stories) told her she looked old and like a mum without the under eye filler, hair and lash extensions so perhaps she could start the pairing back by losing the negative Nancy pants and start loving herself. I can see her giving that sort of advice to her viewers, yet won't follow it herself?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

The state of her bedsheets. Stained from fake tan. JFC. 🥴

The flat sheet on the mattress and her pillowcase 🥴

• Sick
Reactions: 1

The state of her bedsheets. Stained from fake tan. JFC. 🥴

The flat sheet on the mattress and her pillowcase 🥴
I think hendrix might be to blame for those rather than her trusty fake bake bondi sands golden sparkles natural brown.

everything in this apartment looks dirty and disgusting. No wonder that every time Jimmy is around, he cleans the house before doing anything else. It reminds me of the episode of Friends where Ross was going out with a very sloppy girl

• Haha
Reactions: 6
everything in this apartment looks dirty and disgusting. No wonder that every time Jimmy is around, he cleans the house before doing anything else. It reminds me of the episode of Friends where Ross was going out with a very sloppy girl
Spot on!

The house is so grim!!! Must make jimmy feel itchy! I honestly don’t understand how she can have that sofa either, unless she needs to keep as it’s a rented flat?

And instead of hosting her parents like a grown woman she has them clean the flat and they oblige cause they are obviously so repulsed by their troll of a daughter. Don't know about you lot but when my parents visit me I wine and dine them and catch up on life. Sophie is a moron

Honestly. It looks like when she’s slept in fake tan before washing it off the next day! I know from experience (I’m not having a go at you, btw 😂😣)
Well i guess that's better than sleeping in puppy pisa stained sheets!

And instead of hosting her parents like a grown woman she has them clean the flat and they oblige cause they are obviously so repulsed by their troll of a daughter. Don't know about you lot but when my parents visit me I wine and dine them and catch up on life. Sophie is a moron
She's just a little 29 year old child - she only has free Dyson vacumn cleaners it can't be reasonable to expect her to keep things clean!

I lived with someone who was a hoarder in second year at uni, and Sophies mess is nothjng compared to this chick. There were plates of old food under piles of clothes and old pants, folders, flyers, cans all over the floor. There was a small path from the bed to the door. Her mum would do her online food shop and have it sent directly to the house, she would just put it in her room. Exploding milk leaves a discintive smell.

That was horrific.

Sorry, back to sophie. Apparently it's little Jimmys turn to buy her them a European holiday. But he isn't keen to splash the cash? How much are these air bnbs she wants i wonder. I would have thought the uk would have been better so she could bring her dog. Not to mention unnecessary travel shouldn't be undertaken currently.

Last edited:
I unfollowed her ages ago so I don’t know what’s going on with her. From what I’ve read here though, is Jimmy cooling off a bit?

Honestly all her moaning about Jimmy not getting here in time to pay for her flights and take her on a hot weather holiday - like so? Do something different. Show him a nice part of the UK. Do a Christmas break. Go to Scotland. She's always saying how she luuuuurves to travel and adventure and Jimmy being from the other side of the world would probably enjoy exploring the UK too. She honestly finds a way to moan about anything.

Reactions: 7
Honestly all her moaning about Jimmy not getting here in time to pay for her flights and take her on a hot weather holiday - like so? Do something different. Show him a nice part of the UK. Do a Christmas break. Go to Scotland. She's always saying how she luuuuurves to travel and adventure and Jimmy being from the other side of the world would probably enjoy exploring the UK too. She honestly finds a way to moan about anything.
Scotland wouldn’t fit in with her aesthetic 🙄

(I’m Scottish, by the way)

She honestly finds a way to moan about anything.
What about the 10 stories about her Hermes delivery guy who she misses... and she wrote an email to the CEO. Pleeeease... Nobody would pay attention to this. I’ve worked in customer service and if one client from a million is complaining, nobody would change the whole system for them. She’s nobody to Hermes’ CEO

Hermes aren’t known for amazing customer service and there are so many people at home, vunerable and isolating that’ll be using the pick-up service. They are the priority, not her. The hashtag #bringbackkwame is so ridiculous. Maybe if she tidied the flat she might find his phone number?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hermes aren’t known for amazing customer service and there are so many people at home, vunerable and isolating that’ll be using the pick-up service. They are the priority, not her. The hashtag #bringbackkwame is so ridiculous. Maybe if she tidied the flat she might find his phone number?
Maybe he’s got a better job where he gets paid more than the minimum living wage 🤔

Reactions: 4
She snapped back the other day at people telling her to go on staycations saying it was pointless because ‘Jimmy wants to pay for the fligts’

I’m sorry but anyone who thinks they are getting a holiday abroad at this point of the year is just silly now. Maybe I’m cyclical because I’ve had 3 cancelled

although part of me wouldn’t surprised if she goes anyway and just says she’ll happily quarantine ‘BECAUSE TRAVEL IS ESSENTIAL FOR MY MENTAL HEALTHY GUYS I CANNOT STAY OUT FOR 5 seconds’ then come back and break rules/complain the whole time

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.