Sophie Milner (previously Fashion Slave?)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has she got 10 parcels to return? Must be all those hauls she does 🙄🙄🙄🙄 all those size 8 trousers she returns and buys back in a size 6 and then looks like a sausage.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why has she got 10 parcels to return? Must be all those hauls she does 🙄🙄🙄🙄 all those size 8 trousers she returns and buys back in a size 6 and then looks like a sausage.
She’s actually such a brat it hurts 😂 how is she nearly 30 and treats her parents like she does as well... her sister must be the polar opposite to her considering she’s said multiple times that they have no relationship and don’t get along or talk ... odd

Reactions: 5
She’s actually such a brat it hurts 😂 how is she nearly 30 and treats her parents like she does as well... her sister must be the polar opposite to her considering she’s said multiple times that they have no relationship and don’t get along or talk ... odd
I was actually wondering about her sister, too!!

Reactions: 1
Is she sleeping in this Iron Maiden tshirt ? She is wearing it ALL.THE.TIME. It’s disgusting at this point

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Maybe he’s got a better job where he gets paid more than the minimum living wage 🤔
They don't even make that. It's such a shady system used for paying those couriers, I understand technically they are all self employed too. So no sick pay.

Couldn't jimmay pay for an air bnb or the petrol, or the train. She could do Devon or Edinburgh or a city break in Dublin if ireland are allowing tourism. I mean jimmay might enjoy it?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
first post! maybe im just a slob but is she seriously wearing a blazer, fresh converse and a Louis Vuitton bag... to walk the dog??

first post! maybe im just a slob but is she seriously wearing a blazer, fresh converse and a Louis Vuitton bag... to walk the dog??
This actually sounds like a terrible idea to me considering some man potentially tried to rob her dog a few weeks ago.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
am I seeing her story correctly, is that her ex she "chauffered" aka shagged to the beach for his work?!? 😧😬

Yeah they seem to hang out a lot! He lives near her. Jimmy must be secure in the relationship... it only seems be a friends thing for them now.

Reactions: 2
AFFCBF30-C49B-40FA-B384-69E531F91C8B.jpeg

Genuinely I think stepping away from the lip filler and lashes would be a good idea as more and more she reminds me of the above in her stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was really pleased to see she got the haircut ahe wanted even though Jimmy told her he found short hair unattractive. It looks better but inwas surprised she has extensions, her hair must be really fine.

Next step - smaller lashes. Lashify do more natural ones and i wish she'd try them.

Reactions: 4
Jimmy sounds like a bit of a twit tbh. No wonder she clings onto all the fakery if he thinks she looks like a mum without. It’s sad cos she was so gorgeous before all this, especially the lashes and brows. Every time I see her without lash extensions and eye makeup she looks so much better but I don’t think she’d ever see that way.
(I know all the extensions and brows came before Jimmy but I could imagine it’d be hard to ditch when Jimmy fell for a certain look)
And soz for the word ‘fakery’

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Lol, apparently her mum gave her a nod of approval for it

Tbh i hate those gucci tights, undercrackers etc. Who remembers that awful gucci t-shirt and trainers that they all used to go gaga over?

No where to be seen now, (thankfully as they were ugly imo) and gucci are laughing all the way to the bank. I think those tights were over £100 - for tights.

The Gucci underwear on her grid... some things should be left for her boyfriend’s eyes only 😑

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.